This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Homefront aka Frontlines 2

Go down 
+2
Zombl337
3DO Was Something
6 posters
AuthorMessage
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

Homefront aka Frontlines 2 Empty
PostSubject: Homefront aka Frontlines 2   Homefront aka Frontlines 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Is anyone else excited for this?
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Homefront aka Frontlines 2   Homefront aka Frontlines 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:37 pm

This game is definately on my radar.....Frontlines: Fuel of War had so much potential, so hopefully this game shines!
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: Homefront aka Frontlines 2   Homefront aka Frontlines 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:47 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
This game is definately on my radar.....Frontlines: Fuel of War had so much potential, so hopefully this game shines!

Yeah and the setting looks better in my mind. What I wanna know is why NK was never mentioned as a part of Red Star?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Homefront aka Frontlines 2   Homefront aka Frontlines 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:17 pm

Wow! I wondered what happened to this game, there's like no hype!!

But yeah it looks amazing, frontlines was fun but this looks amazing. But it's going to be on ps3 too which can't handle it's awesomeness so it's going to be gimped!! Razz jk
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: Homefront aka Frontlines 2   Homefront aka Frontlines 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:19 pm

demondragondude wrote:

But yeah it looks amazing, frontlines was fun but this looks amazing. But it's going to be on ps3 too which can't handle it's awesomeness so it's going to be gimped!! Razz jk

Frontlines was originally announced for PS3, but development was cancelleed because the CELL was too hard to program at the time.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Homefront aka Frontlines 2   Homefront aka Frontlines 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:22 pm

3DO Was Something wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Frontlines was originally announced for PS3, but development was cancelleed because the CELL was too hard to program at the time.

yeah ok...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Homefront aka Frontlines 2   Homefront aka Frontlines 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:21 pm

Looks promising.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Homefront aka Frontlines 2   Homefront aka Frontlines 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:12 am

Looks cool.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Homefront aka Frontlines 2   Homefront aka Frontlines 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:49 pm

I hope it has a real single player campaign and not just a practice mode with a slapped together story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Homefront aka Frontlines 2   Homefront aka Frontlines 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:19 pm

I hope we still get 50 player dedicated servers as well, but the maps need to be smaller. In Frontlines: Fuel of War, the maps were so big that even with 50 people, I barely seen anyone in my direct area.
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Homefront aka Frontlines 2   Homefront aka Frontlines 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:45 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I hope it has a real single player campaign and not just a practice mode with a slapped together story.
same
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: Homefront aka Frontlines 2   Homefront aka Frontlines 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:46 am

Is this game coming out this year? btw why do you guys keep calling this game frontlines 2?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homefront aka Frontlines 2   Homefront aka Frontlines 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Homefront aka Frontlines 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: