This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What XBL has over PSN

Go down 
+9
Master_Chief
Zombl337
Static103
daveMastaKill
DemonWolf
xjosh360s
GiantRobot2
joe11
Stigma
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

What XBL has over PSN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What XBL has over PSN   What XBL has over PSN - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:29 pm

I do like XBL a lot better, but I like the people I have met on PSN better (for the most part). And in games like Halo the connection seems to suck every other game, and it ain't just my connection. But I love how the patches and downloads are so much quicker.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: What XBL has over PSN   What XBL has over PSN - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:43 am

psh is 4 no life junkies 4 have nothing better to do in their pathetic life, only causals and ps3 fags use home
Back to top Go down
GiantRobot2
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GiantRobot2

PostSubject: Re: What XBL has over PSN   What XBL has over PSN - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:47 am

Wow i started a ruckus even mentioning home Razz
Back to top Go down
micheal82
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
micheal82

PostSubject: Re: What XBL has over PSN   What XBL has over PSN - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:42 pm

Microsoft actually cares about xbox live. IMO PSN feels like an afterthought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What XBL has over PSN   What XBL has over PSN - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:16 pm

demondragondude wrote:
GiantRobot2 wrote:
I dont really care bout 360 avatars(there just miis) altho i guess better then jst a little picture u get on psn
btw PSN is WAAY better cuz it has HOME Razz

pan is gay, it takes ages to install all of the individual areas and then u realise it wasn't worth it and everything u do on it coildve been done on the regular interface.

what do you mean install all of the individual areas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What XBL has over PSN   What XBL has over PSN - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What XBL has over PSN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: