This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

That wasn't me!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

That wasn't me!!! Empty
PostSubject: That wasn't me!!!   That wasn't me!!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:36 pm

On that GOW 3 thread that was my 12 year old cousin who visits me during the week. I leave to go to work at 5 am, and that was posted at ~6 am. Yes my cousin loves to troll antiPS3 forums because thats his favorite, and he'll say as much fanboyism he wants because he knows its not his account. I know GOW3 isn't true 1080p, and I know 16AA isn't possible on any console. And just so you guys know its me I'll put

-3DO

at the bottom of my posts, because my cousin can't tell little edits I do like that. Anyway, just telling you guys that it wasn't me, it was my 12 year old cousin.

-3DO
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

That wasn't me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That wasn't me!!!   That wasn't me!!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:56 pm

huh?
Back to top Go down
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

That wasn't me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That wasn't me!!!   That wasn't me!!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:58 pm

Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

That wasn't me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That wasn't me!!!   That wasn't me!!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:36 pm

wat happen
Back to top Go down
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

That wasn't me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That wasn't me!!!   That wasn't me!!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:37 pm

joe11 wrote:
wat happen

While I was out at work my little cousin(12 years old) got on my computer and posted a BS comment, getting me banned(again), just to get me mad.

-3DO
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

That wasn't me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That wasn't me!!!   That wasn't me!!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:43 pm

3DO Teabagger wrote:
joe11 wrote:
wat happen

While I was out at work my little cousin(12 years old) got on my computer and posted a BS comment, getting me banned(again), just to get me mad.

-3DO
THAT SUXS
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

That wasn't me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That wasn't me!!!   That wasn't me!!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:11 pm

Argh how annoying. Sorry to hear about this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

That wasn't me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That wasn't me!!!   That wasn't me!!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:14 pm

tough luck. soryy man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

That wasn't me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That wasn't me!!!   That wasn't me!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

That wasn't me!!!
Page 1 of 1