This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FFXIII 360 vs. PS3 video comparrison

Go down 
+11
Static103
Frank2368
xjosh360s
lightlamp
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
Master_Chief
ghost23
ZaFtxX
joe11
Stigma
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

FFXIII 360 vs. PS3 video comparrison - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIII 360 vs. PS3 video comparrison   FFXIII 360 vs. PS3 video comparrison - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:44 pm

Superkingz2 wrote:
Guys I think were forgetting something.
That's one superior multiplat on the ps3 compared to how many on the 360?
LOL SO TRUE
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

FFXIII 360 vs. PS3 video comparrison - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIII 360 vs. PS3 video comparrison   FFXIII 360 vs. PS3 video comparrison - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:34 pm

The PS3 version has slightly better cutscene graphics. Since it runs at a higher resolution and is compressed.

But overall, FFXIII still looks great on the X360. People bash the 360 version for being sub-HD. When alot of games this generation look great on HDTV's but are rendered natively in Sub-HD. Hell MGS4 looked great and it was sub-HD I believe. Add in the fact that the X360 is kick-ass at upscaling then FFXIII will look great upscaled to 720/1080p.

Besides that, the core gameplay graphics and framerates have been reported being crisper. And I still prefer universal features that the Xbox 360 offers like cross game chat and ingame music.
Back to top Go down

FFXIII 360 vs. PS3 video comparrison
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2