This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NecroVision.....ugh...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

NecroVision.....ugh... Empty
PostSubject: NecroVision.....ugh...   NecroVision.....ugh... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:13 am

Earlier this week, I spent 20 dollars on a game. This game was called NecroVision, and its probably one of the worst I've played. You're in WW1 (original, right?), and some kind of disease/plague is turning all your allies into zombies/possessed people (the game doesnt really clarify which they are, but suggests both numerous times). I couldnt bear going through two levels of this game. In the game you have his KICK attack with CTRL, and not only does it have more range than your melee weapons, but you can kick a zombie all the way across the room (which is pretty comical). I went through the entire first level only using the kick and killed at least 20+ enemies with it. The enemies are repetitive, slow, stupid, and highly susceptible to kicks. They walk off a roof, have no falling animation, and fall & land on the ground in their walking animation as if gravity and the impact of the ground had no affect on them. They also seem to throw what seems to be feces at you. You can easily beat a stage just by running past many of the enemies and completing your objective; and they arent very good at stopping you from doing it.

As far as your character goes, you can slow down everything when you fill your FURY bar. His kicks are very powerful, and he jumps as if he's on the moon.
These are my impressions so far, but I'm going to keep playing. I hear there are vampires and evil powers of the underworld in the game, so we'll see how that turns out.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: NecroVision.....ugh...   NecroVision.....ugh... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:41 am

Zombies that act stupid, are easily kicked down, and you can rum past them with ease?

Sounds like the most realistic zombie game of all time.

Terrible, but realistic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: NecroVision.....ugh...   NecroVision.....ugh... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:52 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Zombies that act stupid, are easily kicked down, and you can rum past them with ease?

Terrible, but realistic.
Sometimes its hard to tell. Some of them use weapons, shields, and stuff.

I just came across some Vampires. I can tell because they scream out "I'm going to drink your blood". XD They're pretty fast and have two kitchen knives as weapons. I just dont understand this game. I'm cornered by like 10 zombies, some have shields and clubs, and by 3 fast vampires, but I'm somehow able to FALCON KICK a few out of the way and completely DUST three vampires and the zombies. I'm guessing they're possessed since they can actually talk....but they also hunger for human flesh.....
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: NecroVision.....ugh...   NecroVision.....ugh... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:03 am

Jamin wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Terrible, but realistic.
Sometimes its hard to tell. Some of them use weapons, shields, and stuff.

I just came across some Vampires. I can tell because they scream out "I'm going to drink your blood". XD They're pretty fast and have two kitchen knives as weapons. I just dont understand this game. I'm cornered by like 10 zombies, some have shields and clubs, and by 3 fast vampires, but I'm somehow able to FALCON KICK a few out of the way and completely DUST three vampires and the zombies. I'm guessing they're possessed since they can actually talk....but they also hunger for human flesh.....

You should do an AVGN style review of it. That would be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: NecroVision.....ugh...   NecroVision.....ugh... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:43 pm

lol sounds hilarious xD

I thought that game looked pretty cool .... maybe not Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ZeInFormer

PostSubject: Re: NecroVision.....ugh...   NecroVision.....ugh... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:18 pm

I played the demo and it's not my type of game, but it plays a lot like L4D except it's not as good.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: NecroVision.....ugh...   NecroVision.....ugh... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:19 pm

wow it sounds terrible that why sometimes listening to reviews help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NecroVision.....ugh...   NecroVision.....ugh... Empty

Back to top Go down

NecroVision.....ugh...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: