This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Impressions (summaries) on latest 360 games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Impressions (summaries) on latest 360 games Empty
PostSubject: Impressions (summaries) on latest 360 games   Impressions (summaries) on latest 360 games EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:14 pm

WET - It seemed like a pretty solid game from the demo but it seems a little too generic for my tastes.

LOST PLANET 2 - It's very similar to the first game and that's definately a good thing, the grappling hook mechanism is fun as ever but it's been a while and there doesn't seem to be much new.

RISEN - This 360 exclusive looks really impressive; with gorgeous visuals, a well designed world full of life and every person (or creature) getting on with their daily routines. The combat looks tight too. I have high expectations.

HALO ODST - I've not played it yet but from what I've heard, it's got crisper graphics, quite a lot of new content and is a must-have.

When I've played more demos (or done a lot of research and watched a lot of trailers/gameplay) then I will update this thread.

Please write your own personal views on these or other recently released (or upcoming) games/demos. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Impressions (summaries) on latest 360 games   Impressions (summaries) on latest 360 games EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:21 am

Lost Planet 2 demo was cool. I've only played the demos of LP1 and LP2 though. Not the actual game. The monsters look like similar to Ninja Gaiden bosses. Try out the PURE demo. Its an ATV off road racer. Hella fun when you take off flying over a canyons and crap like that.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Impressions (summaries) on latest 360 games   Impressions (summaries) on latest 360 games EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:55 am

halo 3 odst is beutiful it took longer for me to complete ODST than halo 1
it is a awsome game
Back to top Go down
nitromuffin1

PostSubject: Re: Impressions (summaries) on latest 360 games   Impressions (summaries) on latest 360 games EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:35 pm

cant wait for crackdown 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impressions (summaries) on latest 360 games   Impressions (summaries) on latest 360 games Empty

Back to top Go down

Impressions (summaries) on latest 360 games
Page 1 of 1