This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)

Go down 
+12
Angel In Black
Noelol
xjosh360s
DemonWolf
handkerchief
Blixtstorm
ghost23
DarkSwarm85
spartan225
joe11
343_Guilty_Spark
Stigma
16 posters

What is Modern Warfare 2?
Call of Duty 6
Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) Vote_lcap48%Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) Vote_rcap
 48% [ 11 ]
Call of Duty 4 - 2
Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) Vote_lcap35%Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) Vote_rcap
 35% [ 8 ]
Stand Alone Title
Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) Vote_lcap17%Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:33 am

I'm sick of this, MW2 is not COD 6 people, it is 4-2. Why would COD 6 be a direct sequel to COD 4? Where the Hell does COD 5 fit in between them? It's simple, MW2 is COD 4-2 like Final Fantasy X-2.

I mean look at GTA, There was Vice City, and San Andres and some other Spinoffs in between GTA3 and GTA4.

You could say World at War is like a Call of Duty spinoff, and MW2 is just a sequel to COD 4.

If there was a sequel to Final Fantasy XIII it would be Called Final Fantasy XIII-2

Call of duty 1, 2, 3 etc aren't sequels to each other, each is a different game. So if there was an MW3 it could be Called Call of Duty 4-3.

Do you still consider it Call of Duty 6?

Or do you think like F1stdaCuffs and not even consider it a Call of Duty game?

Or see the truth?
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:12 am

Is Final Fantasy 13 less the thirteenth Final Fantasy becuase it's not a direct sequel to any of them?

I say it's Call of Duty 6 becuase it is the sixth Call of Duty. They all play the same and they all carry the title.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:22 am

i say 6
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:41 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Is Final Fantasy 13 less the thirteenth Final Fantasy becuase it's not a direct sequel to any of them?

I say it's Call of Duty 6 becuase it is the sixth Call of Duty. They all play the same and they all carry the title.
QFT
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:45 am

COD6. It's just easier that way.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:04 am

I don't like calling it CoD6, its easier just to stick to MW2
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:03 am

The full name is Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare 2

I think to get a new name, they need to make a new engine....
For example I dont consider L4D2 a sequel... more like a expansion
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:04 am

call it what ever you like as long as people know what your talking about
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:27 am

ghost23 wrote:
I don't like calling it CoD6, its easier just to stick to MW2

QFT
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:47 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
The full name is Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare 2

I think to get a new name, they need to make a new engine....
For example I dont consider L4D2 a sequel... more like a expansion
what?? l4d has improved from l4d1 in every way it has new campaigns new weapongs better graphics new game modes and melee weapons and it even has new characters how is it possibly an expansion it doesnt make sense how a game so new is an expansion i understant halo 3:odst is an expansion but l4d2 clearly isnt
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:01 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

That's my point COD 1, 2, 3, etc are not sequels to each other, yet MW2 is a sequel to MW1, therefore COD 4 - 2. Each COD features it's own story line, and seeing as COD WaW does not have "5" in it's title it leads me to believe it is like a spinoff and not a main installment. A lot of people were calling GTA Vice City GTA 4 and San Andres GTA 5, but then GTAIV came out.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Modern Warfare 2 sounds better.
Back to top Go down
Angel In Black
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Angel In Black

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:25 pm

I hated when people called World at War CoD5. Because it wasn't...sort of. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:05 pm

Its not a sequel to CoD5, but it is directly after 5 so it is CoD6. Thats how CoD series has worked.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:22 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

That's my point COD 1, 2, 3, etc are not sequels to each other, yet MW2 is a sequel to MW1, therefore COD 4 - 2. Each COD features it's own story line, and seeing as COD WaW does not have "5" in it's title it leads me to believe it is like a spinoff and not a main installment. A lot of people were calling GTA Vice City GTA 4 and San Andres GTA 5, but then GTAIV came out.

GTA should stick with numbers too.

At least with Halo 3 ODST they kept the "3" in there so everyone would know it's not a full sequel.

How can you not like COD6 but not complain about Final Fantasy 13?

You might be able to argue that MW2 is kind of like Final Fantasy X-2, but it's really not a spin off like FFX-2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:31 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

GTA should stick with numbers too.

At least with Halo 3 ODST they kept the "3" in there so everyone would know it's not a full sequel.

How can you not like COD6 but not complain about Final Fantasy 13?

You might be able to argue that MW2 is kind of like Final Fantasy X-2, but it's really not a spin off like FFX-2.

Because Final Fantasy XIII is not a sequel to any game, MW2 is however a sequel to COD 4. IF Cod 6 is a sequel to Cod 4 then where would COD 5 fit? It's simple, WaW is COD WaW, not COD 5, and MW2 is COD 4 Modern Warfare 2 or COD 4-2.

Kinda like Command and Conquer Red Alert, it has a storyline separate from the main installments of CNC.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:44 pm

I actually agree ith blackstigma.

Just because Call of Duty WAW was the fith COD game released,doesnt make it Cod 5
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:21 pm

its easy just cod 6
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:29 pm

joe11 wrote:
its easy just cod 6

easy, but incorrect
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:42 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
joe11 wrote:
its easy just cod 6

easy, but incorrect
true
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:22 am

It's "Call of Duty 6" with a subtitle instead of a #.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Honostly though, who cares. This game is garbage anyways
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:27 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

well technically its not the 6th COD
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Pistol Perk
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Pistol Perk

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:01 pm

call of duty 6.... its the 6th installment of the cod series.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:03 pm

Pistol Perk wrote:
call of duty 6.... its the 6th installment of the cod series.

Lol,you havnt been on in a LONG time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)   Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote) Empty

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2 Poll/Survey thing (Please Look and Vote)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: