This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mass Effect 2 glitches?

Go down 
+8
DemonWolf
Arbiteris
handkerchief
DarkSwarm85
lightlamp
343_Guilty_Spark
ghost23
Jamin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Mass Effect 2 glitches? Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect 2 glitches?   Mass Effect 2 glitches? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:07 am

Hey guys, in Mass Effect 2 I keep running into the same glitch. I run around, spot a PDA or file on a table, hack it, and then when the hacking screen is gone, I've teleported ONTO the table, and so has my two members, AND WE CANT GET OFF! We're stuck on top of the table! It also happened when I went to get Mordin in his clinic. It was at the first reception desk where they say "Mordin is around here somewhere" or something like that, and for some reason I get teleported on top of a cabinet or something BEHIND THEM and I cant get down! Miranda and Jacob were running around the outside of the reception desk trying to get to me. XD
I've been hit with this at least 5 times. Anyone else experience this?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 glitches?   Mass Effect 2 glitches? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:10 am

I've finished the game 2 times and currently in my 3rd playthrough and have never encountered this.
Just reload the game and it should be fine.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 glitches?   Mass Effect 2 glitches? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:15 am

Lol, that's a weird glitch. Other than loading an earlier save I don't know what to tell you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 glitches?   Mass Effect 2 glitches? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:06 am

Never had it happen to me although when i take cover on to things i sometimes start floating which is weird
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 glitches?   Mass Effect 2 glitches? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 am

The 1st time I played the game I encountered a glitch where I couldn't get off the table, so I loaded from the last save point and it was gone.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 glitches?   Mass Effect 2 glitches? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:27 am

i was on my second play through and i walk around a corner near this square collum and bam teleported me to the cellin from then on i havnt played it
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 glitches?   Mass Effect 2 glitches? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:33 am

Ive played through Mass Effect 2 two times already.The only glitch i encountered was getting stuck in enviroments
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 glitches?   Mass Effect 2 glitches? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:18 am

OMG! THIS IS WHY TREY RULES! NO GLITCHES ON ANY GAME!! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 glitches?   Mass Effect 2 glitches? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:59 pm

Only did one playthrough. No glitches or bugs or freezes whatsoever, and the sound was fine to me all the time.
The only problem i had was with the subtitles, they're just too small in some SDTV (like mine).
And Bioware ain't gonna fix it either so...yeah...that's my only complain about the game lmão.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 glitches?   Mass Effect 2 glitches? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:05 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
Only did one playthrough. No glitches or bugs or freezes whatsoever, and the sound was fine to me all the time.
The only problem i had was with the subtitles, they're just too small in some SDTV (like mine).
And Bioware ain't gonna fix it either so...yeah...that's my only complain about the game lmão.

Yea,that was the same with my TV
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 glitches?   Mass Effect 2 glitches? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:10 pm

The only thing i noticed is a elevator glitch.. some people stuck in the elevator doors.... just need to reload the last quicksave.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 glitches?   Mass Effect 2 glitches? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
The only thing i noticed is a elevator glitch.. some people stuck in the elevator doors.... just need to reload the last quicksave.

Arrgh I had that problem with the first game.

I was this close to throwing my 360 out of my window Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 glitches?   Mass Effect 2 glitches? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:47 pm

wow crazy glitch
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 glitches?   Mass Effect 2 glitches? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Never, do you have the PC version?
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 glitches?   Mass Effect 2 glitches? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:29 pm

Mass Effect 2 isn't nearly as glitchy as Mass Effect 1. If there are issues, I would assume Bioware would patch it.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 glitches?   Mass Effect 2 glitches? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:23 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Never, do you have the PC version?

Yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 glitches?   Mass Effect 2 glitches? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 2 glitches?
Page 1 of 1