This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PBone34=Ignorant

Go down 
+6
joe11
Frank2368
DemonWolf
Stoney
Arbiteris
Pein
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 am

i grew tired of this guy,i was arguing with him through pm on the darthqball vid about my review of deadly premonition,he really is like darthqball,he thinks i fail.simply because i gave 10 in every category and that looks like he hasnt read the whole review,he always attacks the 360 fanboys and he trys being sarcastic about the scrap metal vid.and thinks microsoft is unoriginal by making scrap metal *sigh*,he is ignorant and i cant make him understand..and thinks that 360 is last-gen and the ps3 is next-gen,both are next-gen,he always tries to prove that he isnt a fanboy because he has both consoles..you can be a fanboy too if you have both consoles and thats a fact.im getting tired of ignorant fanboys like pbone34 and darthqball
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:22 am

He isnt that bad.

He is just doing that to get under your skin Btw(he loves doing that to people)
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:36 am

Arbiteris wrote:
He isnt that bad.

so he isnt doing that for real?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:39 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
He isnt that bad.

Nope.He just trying to get under your skin
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:32 am

He looks strung out of it in his vids.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:55 am

No way this guy's awesome.
Seriously, as Arbiteris said, he's just doing it to get under your skin. Razz Who he is on youtube and in real life are two different people. He's actually a really decent guy. Anyway he owns 2 Xbox 360's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:10 pm

Probably just baiting you Razz
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:22 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
He isnt that bad.

Nope.He just trying to get under your skin
yup
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:55 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Seriously, as Arbiteris said, he's just doing it to get under your skin. Razz Who he is on youtube and in real life are two different people. He's actually a really decent guy. Anyway he owns 2 Xbox 360's Very Happy
Razz why 2 Razz ?
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:56 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Razz why 2 Razz ?

becayse i am lol
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Real PBone wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Razz why 2 Razz ?

becayse i am lol
Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:02 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
i grew tired of this guy,i was arguing with him through pm on the darthqball vid about my review of deadly premonition,he really is like darthqball,he thinks i fail.simply because i gave 10 in every category and that looks like he hasnt read the whole review,he always attacks the 360 fanboys and he trys being sarcastic about the scrap metal vid.and thinks microsoft is unoriginal by making scrap metal *sigh*,he is ignorant and i cant make him understand..and thinks that 360 is last-gen and the ps3 is next-gen,both are next-gen,he always tries to prove that he isnt a fanboy because he has both consoles..you can be a fanboy too if you have both consoles and thats a fact.im getting tired of ignorant fanboys like pbone34 and darthqball
Man someone agrees with me. He is not too bad, I just ignore him. I do not watch his videos, I do not really talk about the guy, all I do is just do my own thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Kendo wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Man someone agrees with me. He is not too bad, I just ignore him. I do not watch his videos, I do not really talk about the guy, all I do is just do my own thing.

kendo lmao hahahahahaha

please dont start kendo wars with me lol

but this has been cleared up this morning. he didnt mean what he said and we all have move forward.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Real PBone wrote:
Kendo wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

kendo lmao hahahahahaha

but this has been cleared up this morning. he didnt mean what he said and we all have move forward.
Really. Wow. Not my fault, the internet has been down for a while where I live (cursed oil company closing their wireless connection.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:09 pm

Kendo wrote:
Real PBone wrote:
Kendo wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

kendo lmao hahahahahaha

Really. Wow. Not my fault, the internet has been down for a while where I live (cursed oil company closing their wireless connection.
c'mon kendo y u starting things again
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:11 pm

STOP FUCKING FIGHT I'LL FUCKING PUNCH THE SHIT OUT OF SOMEONE!!!!

dont flame eachother it makes us look pathetic
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:13 pm

lol PBone34 makes his vids to piss 360 fanboys off. he dont take this shit seriously
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Static103 wrote:
lol PBone34 makes his vids to piss 360 fanboys off. he dont take this shit seriously
thats good but i hate when people flame eachother
even when i do it
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:19 pm

joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Real PBone wrote:
Kendo wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

kendo lmao hahahahahaha

Im not trying to. I just have not been on (due to internet problems) to know what has happened. Fine I will shut up now.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Real PBone wrote:
Kendo wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

kendo lmao hahahahahaha

Im not trying to. I just have not been on (due to internet problems) to know what has happened. Fine I will shut up now.
when dont start things like with BBC
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:23 pm

Static103 wrote:

thank you lol

its not like i go around calling people weebols or fliming people buying a ps3 ( wait i did do that one) lol hahahaha

but no i dont take this shit seriously its all for fun.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Kendo wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

That's a first......
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Real PBone wrote:
Static103 wrote:

thank you lol

its not like i go around calling people weebols or fliming people buying a ps3 ( wait i did do that one) lol hahahaha

but no i dont take this shit seriously its all for fun.
Ok then. Welcome to the Republic.

Last edited by Kendo on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PBone34=Ignorant Empty

why do people bash eachothers Sad *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:26 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
why do people bash others Sad *sigh*
Dont know. Its human nature, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PBone34=Ignorant Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBone34=Ignorant   PBone34=Ignorant Empty

Back to top Go down

PBone34=Ignorant
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next