This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So is PS3 talk allowed here now?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

So is PS3 talk allowed here now? Empty
PostSubject: So is PS3 talk allowed here now?   So is PS3 talk allowed here now? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:32 pm

I'm a bit confused cause it says we can and we couldn't before but oh well.

What's your favorite PS3 game?

Mine is MAG as surprising as that may be.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: So is PS3 talk allowed here now?   So is PS3 talk allowed here now? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:33 pm

As long as it is a mature discussion and flame wars don't erupt. (I would assume.)
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: So is PS3 talk allowed here now?   So is PS3 talk allowed here now? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:23 am

I love the Resistance games. They're like Halo on speed with an old school feel to it. I love it. Too bad the second one was a huge disappointment in the campaign.
Back to top Go down
scarboy6693
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: So is PS3 talk allowed here now?   So is PS3 talk allowed here now? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:24 am

I got God of War 3 on saturday (My Uncle works for SCEA, so i get games early). I have got to say, It is nothing short of amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/techdude6693
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: So is PS3 talk allowed here now?   So is PS3 talk allowed here now? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:15 am

ZeInFormer wrote:
I love the Resistance games. They're like Halo on speed with an old school feel to it. I love it. Too bad the second one was a huge disappointment in the campaign.

Because scripted boss battles = meh game?
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: So is PS3 talk allowed here now?   So is PS3 talk allowed here now? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:38 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
ZeInFormer wrote:

Yeah, i've played Resistance and it is nothing special and brings absolutely nothing new to the genre. To think that this is the Ps3's Halo is an absolute joke.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: So is PS3 talk allowed here now?   So is PS3 talk allowed here now? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:38 am

heavy freaking rain for me is the best ps3 game,i dont care what people say,for me its the most cinematic heart raising game i have played in history,well that probably will be changed when i will get god of war 3
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: So is PS3 talk allowed here now?   So is PS3 talk allowed here now? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:52 am

No one get angry ok?

Killzone 2 and Resistance 2
Back to top Go down
GRUNT317
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GRUNT317

PostSubject: Re: So is PS3 talk allowed here now?   So is PS3 talk allowed here now? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:12 am

i like killzone 2 and uncharted 2 but they werent enough for me to keep my ps3
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: So is PS3 talk allowed here now?   So is PS3 talk allowed here now? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:16 am

popjack88 wrote:
No one get angry ok?

Killzone 2 and Resistance 2
why should people be angry?
its your opinion and noone should flame you
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: So is PS3 talk allowed here now?   So is PS3 talk allowed here now? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:16 am

Metal Gear Solid 4....Need I say anymore? Razz Heavy Rain and Uncharted 2.

I liked KZ2 except it felt a bit heavy .Also looking down the scope with the right analouge was a big no-no for me.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: So is PS3 talk allowed here now?   So is PS3 talk allowed here now? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:17 pm

ghost23 wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:
ZeInFormer wrote:

Yeah, i've played Resistance and it is nothing special and brings absolutely nothing new to the genre. To think that this is the Ps3's Halo is an absolute joke.

I agree.
Killzone 2 is the ps3's Halo but even then it's realllly linear.

The only thing I do like about Resistance are some really cool weapons like the one that lets u shoot through walls.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ZeInFormer

PostSubject: Re: So is PS3 talk allowed here now?   So is PS3 talk allowed here now? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:33 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
ZeInFormer wrote:

Bosses were great although they were easy. It's just that the game was completely Call of Dutized...Seriously, COD is ruining a lot of my favorite games and that's one of the reasons why I don't like the COD games. The game felt soo modern and slow compared to the original game. The original game had its own style and it's possibly the best FPS game to come out in a LONG time. Resistance 1 was all about running and gunning like a mad man while Resistance 2 is more like taking cover and fire and move to another area.
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer

PostSubject: Re: So is PS3 talk allowed here now?   So is PS3 talk allowed here now? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:36 pm

demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:
ZeInFormer wrote:

I agree.
Killzone 2 is the ps3's Halo but even then it's realllly linear.

The only thing I do like about Resistance are some really cool weapons like the one that lets u shoot through walls.
KZ2 suffers the same problem as Resistance 2...it's CODIZED. KZ 1 had its own style and I really enjoyed the rough war feel to it, but then it became all flashy in the sequel and it feels so much like COD. Overall, KZ 2 was average at best, but I prefer Resistance: Fall of Man anyday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So is PS3 talk allowed here now?   So is PS3 talk allowed here now? Empty

Back to top Go down

So is PS3 talk allowed here now?
Page 1 of 1