This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic? Empty
PostSubject: Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic?   Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:59 pm

I love pc gaming. if i am not banned tonight, then this forum is already better than PSU's forum =D
Back to top Go down
http://thewiinetwork.forum-motion.net/index.htm
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic?   Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:02 am

Nobody is going to get banned for saying you love the PC, hell I love PC gaming too. But I will move your thread to the "Other Gaming" section where it belongs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic?   Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:02 am

why... did you get banned by PSU by saying i think pc is awsome?
Back to top Go down
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

PostSubject: Re: Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic?   Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:

for saying that PC is more likely the future of gaming than 360 or ps3 XD
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic?   Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Permafry 42 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:

Well... To be honest thats probably not true...

I think that most things are heading towards the "PC". Phones, Cameras, TV, Tables, Cars and gaming systems.

Now in the future we will probably see a more intertwined experience between things, this includes gaming aswell.

As the new R.U.S.E was showcased on a table. A Windows table.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic?   Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:00 pm

I have been to playstation university of couple of times. The only thing I was disgusted about was the guy who calls himself the dean. In all honesty, he is probably the biggest fanboy I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic?   Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:01 pm

PSU with that Superiority Complexed Half Informed Moron leader of theirs isn't anywhere as good as this one

"The 360 Republic is a plague on gaming!"

no he really said that
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic?   Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:02 pm

He once made a whole thread bitching about something A7MAD posted on here lol.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic?   Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:50 pm

I do not go on Playstation University. If I do I might get hacked, due to the amount of haters I have. XD

I would not want to associate with them anyway, due to their logic and "supposed" knowledge of gaming which is flawed.

Last edited by Kendo on Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

PostSubject: Re: Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic?   Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:52 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Permafry 42 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:

I think that most things are heading towards the "PC". Phones, Cameras, TV, Tables, Cars and gaming systems.

Now in the future we will probably see a more intertwined experience between things, this includes gaming aswell.

PC is more likely the future. the reason why i said that there was because ps3 and 360 are all getting features that the PC already has: Graphics (crysis), UGC (indie/browser games), large scale online (MMOs), and much more besides. Not to say that pc will be the future. however, it is still more likely then the ps3 or 360.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic?   Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:41 am

Permafry 42 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Permafry 42 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:

PC is more likely the future. the reason why i said that there was because ps3 and 360 are all getting features that the PC already has: Graphics (crysis), UGC (indie/browser games), large scale online (MMOs), and much more besides. Not to say that pc will be the future. however, it is still more likely then the ps3 or 360.

B-b-b-but what about the pirates? pale
Back to top Go down
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

PostSubject: Re: Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic?   Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:23 am

Pickles wrote:
Permafry 42 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Permafry 42 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:

B-b-b-but what about the pirates? pale

And pirates ARRR!

Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic? Pirates_matthews
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic?   Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:41 am

Superkingz2 wrote:
I have been to playstation university of couple of times. The only thing I was disgusted about was the guy who calls himself the dean. In all honesty, he is probably the biggest fanboy I have ever seen.
the dean is truthsettingufree..he said it
Back to top Go down
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

PostSubject: Re: Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic?   Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:43 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Superkingz2 wrote:

can you show where so i can use it against TTSUF?
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic?   Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:54 am

Permafry 42 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Superkingz2 wrote:

http://www.playstationuniversity.com/the-almost-weekly-truth-its-phenomenal-2560/
just go to that link,he says it at the first letters,not only that,if you click in the professor videos he says it two times more
Back to top Go down
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

PostSubject: Re: Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic?   Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:08 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Permafry 42 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Superkingz2 wrote:

http://www.playstationuniversity.com/the-almost-weekly-truth-its-phenomenal-2560/
just go to that link,he says it at the first letters,not only that,if you click in the professor videos he says it two times more

hate to say this, but the dean isn't saying he's truth. brackets are used in quotes all the time. it's a grammar trick to indicate who is speaking. for instance "I (Permafry) enjoy media." See what i mean? the dean was just saying that he was the one saying the description. not to mention he refers to truth in the third party later in the description. Besides, The dean is more agressive of a personality than Truth judging from both of their comments. If he says it in the videos, can you please say at what time in the video?
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic?   Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:43 am

I've been on psu a couple of times. The dean is definetly the biggest problem I have with that site (That and the ttsuf), the guy is a complete retard. But there are a good amout of idiots there. I think the xbr is better
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic?   Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:37 am

no the dean is a guy names dave and wow a7mand really known everybody on psu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic?   Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic? Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's see which is worse: PSU, or XBOX republic?
Page 1 of 1