This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo reach multyplayer trailer analysis with epic HD graphics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

Halo reach multyplayer trailer analysis with epic HD graphics Empty
PostSubject: Halo reach multyplayer trailer analysis with epic HD graphics   Halo reach multyplayer trailer analysis with epic HD graphics EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:20 am

http://therealgamerblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/halo-reach-multiplayer-trailer-analysis.html trailer analysis from someone on bungie forums looks good, Also look at those Alpha graphics i mean that detail in the Armour and GUNS are EPIC

Last edited by day walker on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach multyplayer trailer analysis with epic HD graphics   Halo reach multyplayer trailer analysis with epic HD graphics EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:08 am

Yeah! The graphics are definately improved. I mean, there's even mud on the spartans legs!!!! And the JETPACKS!!! Very Happy
THE STEALTH KILLS Razz
BRILLIANT RE-DESIGNS!!
ROLLS!
MEDALS!!

lol and my favourite thing.... RECTAL VIOLATION!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol

Btw look at the weapon models of Reach against Killzone

Halo reach multyplayer trailer analysis with epic HD graphics Image25
Halo reach multyplayer trailer analysis with epic HD graphics Killzone%202%20screenshot

Yeah! Not bad for a non-linear game still in pre-alpha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach multyplayer trailer analysis with epic HD graphics   Halo reach multyplayer trailer analysis with epic HD graphics EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:18 am

demon i was so surprised at that sniper model i couldnt believe my eyes i mean that looks so epic i cant believe people say halo reach ALpha is ugly, man they cant see for shit, and do my eyes deceive me but does that say NO head Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach multyplayer trailer analysis with epic HD graphics   Halo reach multyplayer trailer analysis with epic HD graphics Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo reach multyplayer trailer analysis with epic HD graphics
Page 1 of 1