This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The History Of Sega Dreamcast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOne
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

The History Of Sega Dreamcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: The History Of Sega Dreamcast   The History Of Sega Dreamcast EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:07 pm

CannibalShinobi wrote:
TheOne wrote:

Well, Uncharted came out in 2007 and Uncharted 2 came out 23 months later. Assuming Naughty Dog took some time off after they finished Drake's Fortune, which they did, that puts development time for Uncharted 2 at 18-20 months.

FYI, Uncharted 2 ran on an updated engine and it is the best looking console game ever. Really. There's no way around that. I don't want to sound like a PS3 fanboy, that's just the truth. Despite what you think about the gameplay/story/etc.

If you think this looks bad, just lol:

first of all did you actually think they took time off? do you actually think that they weren't already working on uncharted 2 even before the release of the first one? and do you believe that they even counted all the work updating the game engine in total development time? if your answers to all 3 were "yes" then i pity you for your ignorance.
You think a team of 85 people (way less 2 years ago) was developing two games at once? That's clearly not the case, especially considering the leap in graphics between the two games. You're more naive than I thought.
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: The History Of Sega Dreamcast   The History Of Sega Dreamcast EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:10 am

i loved my dreamcast. the xbox 360 is what the dreamcast should of been (online gaming machine ect) 124 games i had for it lol
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: The History Of Sega Dreamcast   The History Of Sega Dreamcast EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:59 am

I missed SEGA and their consoles. They were arcady. The Dreamcast had the same number of AAA games in one year to the PS2 AAA games in 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The History Of Sega Dreamcast   The History Of Sega Dreamcast Empty

Back to top Go down

The History Of Sega Dreamcast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Other Gaming (General Talk)-
Jump to: