This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DarthQBall took my recommendation :D

Go down 
+6
*LuvinFuu*
joe11
3DO Teabagger
Lt Xplosi
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

DarthQBall took my recommendation :D Empty
PostSubject: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gwgUqpodYo

It's so nice of him to take a request from ..well you know.... an xbox republic member xD

It's a good vid too alien
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:17 pm

So now all of a sudden he makes a vid about PSP being better you like him?

Neutral

Oh btw,PSP isnt better.DS is better than PSP the same reason how 360 is beter than PS3.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:29 pm

HellJumper wrote:

Neutral

Oh btw,PSP isnt better.DS is better than PSP the same reason how 360 is beter than PS3.
sales Razz yeah but in fact BETTER is a word we tend to throw around better is acording to the person the quality and alot of other shit i dont think matters
so in a way PS3 is BETTER then the 360 but in other wayS the 360 smash the ps3 to plastic bits n' pieces same goes for hadheld war
Back to top Go down
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:38 pm

By better, some could mean this lol:

In this case then PS3 and Wii beat 360.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:40 pm

HellJumper wrote:

Neutral

na ds is a wii and a psp is a 360
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:45 pm

joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Neutral

Incorrect.

Blackstigma posted how the PSP vs DS debate is almost EXACTLY like tha 360 vs PS3.

I can go find the post if you want.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:52 pm

HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Neutral

Incorrect.

Blackstigma posted how the PSP vs DS debate is almost EXACTLY like tha 360 vs PS3.

I can go find the post if you want.
show me how
Back to top Go down
*LuvinFuu*
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
*LuvinFuu*

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:53 pm

The Nintendo DS is better overall so, it doesnt really matter Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LuvinFuu
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:54 pm

joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Neutral

No PSP is 360/PS3, since it uses an XMB and has PSN, and well a PS logo. lol.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:54 pm

*LuvinFuu* wrote:
The Nintendo DS is better overall so, it doesnt really matter Laughing
kinda depends what appeal to you now doesnt it? (I THINK I SAID IT OTHERWISE I AM SORRY)
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:58 pm

HellJumper wrote:

Neutral

the only thing the ds has in common with the 360 is more games, but the psp and 360 has better online, more demos, more dlc, More Dc, and is in second place (Iphone is last place)
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:59 pm

joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Neutral

the only thing the ds has in common with the 360 is more games, but the psp and 360 has better online, more demos, more dlc, More Dc, and is in second place (Iphone is last place)

Want me to prove you wrong?
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:00 pm

HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Neutral

try to c'mon u got nothing on me, son wat i said is nothing but the truth its a fact psp has better online, more demos, more dlc, More Dc, and is in second place (Iphone is last place)
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:10 pm

joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Neutral

try to c'mon u got nothing on me, son wat i said is nothing but the truth its a fact psp has better online, more demos, more dlc, More Dc, and is in second place (Iphone is last place)

Joe mate, you got to understand that all that stuff (better online, DLC, demos) is useless if you don't have a good game library. DS obviously has the better game library. PSP may have those features that you mentioned while DS doesn't, but what the point of them if you don't have a strong library?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:13 pm

joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Neutral

Answer my question.

I do certainly do have something that will own you in this debate.Try me
Back to top Go down
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:20 pm

PSP>DS
Back to top Go down
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:21 pm

BTW just some fuel to the fire, you can use the PSP as a phone Razz
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:43 pm

HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Neutral

Answer my question.

why u always say u have something but u don't say it. u know wat ur all ds fanboys against me and ddd Jk

Last edited by joe11 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:54 pm

joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Neutral

Answer my question.

why u always say u have something but u don't say it. u know wat ur all ds fanboys against me and ddd

DS Fanboy?Are you being stupid on purpose?

I explain it on the chatbox ealier btw.
Back to top Go down
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:38 pm

joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Neutral

Answer my question.

why u always say u have something but u don't say it. u know wat ur all ds fanboys against me and ddd

Dude, I'm with you too.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:29 pm

HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Neutral

Oh btw,PSP isnt better.DS is better than PSP the same reason how 360 is better than PS3.
the only thing the d.s. has in common with the 360 is more games, but the psp and 360 has better online, more demos, more dlc, More Dc, and is in second place (Iphone is last place)

Answer my question.

why u always say u have something but u don't say it. u know wat Ur all ds fanboys against me and ddd

DS Fanboy?Are you being stupid on purpose?

I explain it on the chatbox ealier btw.
jk son i was joking don't take so serious im just cutting your balls (expression), but sometimes i feel like me and DDD the only ones defending the Psp, its sometimes pressure to make a comeback
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:34 pm

I believe you PSP fanboys have already received a nonrecoverable level of ownage.

By me.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:38 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
I believe you PSP fanboys have already received a nonrecoverable level of ownage.

By me.
u know wat u won the battle, but not the war, and still imo psp is better. In the real world PPL like Ds better, but their r other ppl who love psp more than ds
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:52 pm

joe11 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

By me.
u know wat u won the battle, but not the war, and still imo psp is better. In the real world PPL like Ds better, but their r other ppl who love psp more than ds

You are correct the war is still ongoing, but i believe the DS will keep it's edge above the PSP.

And it's perfectly understandable to like a PSP better, I respect your opinion.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:11 am

System goes by preference because of the game library.

DS has more games then the PSP but the DS only has 3 games I would buy whereas the PSP has like 9 games that I would buy, so why would I get the DS over the PSP? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D Empty

Back to top Go down

DarthQBall took my recommendation :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next