This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DarthQBall took my recommendation :D

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

DarthQBall took my recommendation :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:14 am

joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
So now all of a sudden he makes a vid about PSP being better you like him?

Neutral

Oh btw,PSP isnt better.DS is better than PSP the same reason how 360 is better than PS3.
the only thing the d.s. has in common with the 360 is more games, but the psp and 360 has better online, more demos, more dlc, More Dc, and is in second place (Iphone is last place)

Want me to prove you wrong?
try to c'mon u got nothing on me, son wat i said is nothing but the truth its a fact psp has better online, more demos, more dlc, More Dc, and is in second place (Iphone is last place)

Answer my question.

I do certainly do have something that will own you in this debate.Try me
why u always say u have something but u don't say it. u know wat Ur all ds fanboys against me and ddd

DS Fanboy?Are you being stupid on purpose?

I explain it on the chatbox ealier btw.
jk son i was joking don't take so serious im just cutting your balls (expression), but sometimes i feel like me and DDD the only ones defending the Psp, its sometimes pressure to make a comeback

i thought you were.That was why I said "are you being stupid on purpose?"
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:33 am

Handhelds are blah.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Handhelds are blah.
agreed but if i had to chose one i would choose psp
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:51 pm

HellJumper wrote:

Neutral

Oh btw,PSP isnt better.DS is better than PSP the same reason how 360 is beter than PS3.

Partly but also that he's removed all his xbox republic vid and he's moved on. He's not doing the anti-360 vids as much now and he didn't let the fact that I'm in the Xbox Republic stop him from taking my recommendation.

And psp is better than ds the same way 360 is better than wii.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:52 pm

joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Neutral

Oh btw,PSP isnt better.DS is better than PSP the same reason how 360 is beter than PS3.
the only thing the ds has in common with the 360 is more games, but the psp and 360 has better online, more demos, more dlc, More Dc, and is in second place (Iphone is last place)

Yeah but not just that, BETTER GAMES, MORE HARDCORE GAMES and BETTER GRAPHICS
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:59 pm

ghost23 wrote:
joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Neutral

the only thing the ds has in common with the 360 is more games, but the psp and 360 has better online, more demos, more dlc, More Dc, and is in second place (Iphone is last place)

Want me to prove you wrong?
try to c'mon u got nothing on me, son wat i said is nothing but the truth its a fact psp has better online, more demos, more dlc, More Dc, and is in second place (Iphone is last place)

Joe mate, you got to understand that all that stuff (better online, DLC, demos) is useless if you don't have a good game library. DS obviously has the better game library. PSP may have those features that you mentioned while DS doesn't, but what the point of them if you don't have a strong library?

It has a strong library!

It's got more games than the Nintendo Gamecube
It's got loads of AAA standard games (well, AAAA standard for a handheld but given AA ratings because of comparisons to superior systems, eg: ps2 and ps3, etc)
It's got more hardcore games
It's got ports of epic games, eg: The Warriors, Shadow Of Memories, etc
It has games like Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories and Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories which didn't get AAA ratings whereas chinatown wars, a top down crappy non-immersive game on ds got AAA ratings. Shows about psp's standards. Also, the psp version of Chinatown Wars improved over the ds version in loads of ways: graphics, animation, sound quality, content, missions, etc YET STILL got a lower rating. That shows that ds obviously has FAR lower standards.
Ds is more of a novelty than a gaming system.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:59 pm

3DO Teabagger wrote:
PSP>DS

QFT

PSP IS THE BEST HANDHELD FOR GAMMIIINNNG
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:02 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
System goes by preference because of the game library.

DS has more games then the PSP but the DS only has 3 games I would buy whereas the PSP has like 9 games that I would buy, so why would I get the DS over the PSP? scratch

Exactly lol but I've played like 400 psp games (not an exaggeration) and seriously, the majority of them appeal to me. If I were to take a psp game at random and a ds game at random, chances are the psp one would be better.

I'd say it's a 85% chance the psp one would be superior Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Handhelds are blah.
agreed but if i had to chose one i would choose psp

YEAH!! Very Happy

Hi 5 bro lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarthQBall took my recommendation :D   DarthQBall took my recommendation :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DarthQBall took my recommendation :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Other Gaming (General Talk)-
Jump to: