This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?

Go down 
+15
the RPG guy
Invincible
Blixtstorm
spartan225
Mr. Project Natal
xjosh360s
handkerchief
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
3DO Teabagger
Noelol
Zombl337
Stoney
Lt Xplosi
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Are You A Metal Fan?
Yes
ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? Vote_lcap46%ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? Vote_rcap
 46% [ 12 ]
No
ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? Vote_lcap23%ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 6 ]
Slightly
ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? Vote_lcap31%ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? Vote_rcap
 31% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? Empty
PostSubject: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:04 am

I know there are quite a few metalheads on this site but also a few who aren't. I wanna see how many exactly there are. And also if you are, share the name of your favourite band! Smile

Me:

Metal fan? Yes
Favourite band? Avenged Sevenfold (ok they're not the first band that pop into your mind when you think about metal but that's partially due to their diverse range of styles lol so yeah... they still count though. Plus I listen to bands like Iron Maiden a lot)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:30 am

Nope

I hate metal.But that is just my preference
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:35 pm

LOOOL 33 33 33 who will win xD
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm

No specific genre. I have strong dislike of various forms of Rock. Im not sure what its sub-title is but its were ya have the lead singer screaming down the mic what can be only described as a beast of some kind. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:47 pm

once you add screaming it becomes Metalcore, Deathcore, Grindcore, Death Metal, Black Metal, Hardcore.......and I listen to a lot of Metalcore/Deathcore like Caliban, Bring Me The Horizon, The Devil Wears Prada, All That Remains, Stick to Your Guns, Unearth, Veil of Maya, Heaven Shall Burn, The Ghost Inside, Carnifax all the way to Static-X, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Korn and System of a Down.

Many people call themselves Metal Fans/Metal Heads, yet they only listen to certain metal genres......TRUE Metal Heads such as myself listen to ALL AND ANY style of metal and I also listen to German (Rammstein), Russian (Amatory) and Japenese (Dir En Grey) Metal (lyrically).
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:19 pm

Slightly. I listen to alot of genres of music.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
once you add screaming it becomes Metalcore, Deathcore, Grindcore, Death Metal, Black Metal, Hardcore.......and I listen to a lot of Metalcore/Deathcore like Caliban, Bring Me The Horizon, The Devil Wears Prada, All That Remains, Stick to Your Guns, Unearth, Veil of Maya, Heaven Shall Burn, The Ghost Inside, Carnifax all the way to Static-X, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Korn and System of a Down.

Many people call themselves Metal Fans/Metal Heads, yet they only listen to certain metal genres......TRUE Metal Heads such as myself listen to ALL AND ANY style of metal and I also listen to German (Rammstein), Russian (Amatory) and Japenese (Dir En Grey) Metal (lyrically).

COOL! I listen to quite a few sub-metal genres

Bullet For My Valentine (metalcore)
Children Of Bodom (melodic death metal)
Avenged Sevenfold (melodic...metal? lol I dunno exactly)
Iron Maiden (new wave of british heavy metal)
Edguy (sort of power metal)
Saliva (sort of rapping metal lol)
Ah I can't be bothered to label them all, here's a list:

Pantera
Disturbed
Rev Theory
Slipknot
Black stone Cherry
Pillar
Atreyu
Black Tide
Alter Bridge
Bloodsimple
Sevendust
Rammstein
Egypt Central
and so on Smile
Back to top Go down
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:27 pm

These are two of the very few Metal songs I listen to.

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:09 pm

3DO Teabagger wrote:
These are two of the very few Metal songs I listen to.

Before I Forget is badass Very Happy

Listen to Duality too, it's also awesome.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:05 am

List of bands I think are wicked:

Immortal
I
Kreator
Fear Factory
Old Man's Child
Enslaved
Amon Amarth
Lamb of God
Megadeth
Arch Enemy
Metallica
Slayer
Iron Maiden
Sabaton
Soulfly
Sepultura
King Diamond
Dethklok
Testament
Pantera
In Flames
Children of Bodom
Rammstein
Breed 77
Korn
Devil Driver
Slipknot

list goes on and on...
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:13 am

I'm quite aware my music taste is probably the heaviest on this entire forum, but when I was the same age as demondragondude my music taste wasn't even as heavy as his. So give it 5 years time demondragondude and you'll be loving Immortal and things of the sort I bet you!

Anyway here's a song by Sabaton, I defy you not to love it if you voted 'Yes' or 'Slightly' on this forum!

Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:34 am

ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? Metal_Genealogy
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:37 am

where is the HELLS YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! option
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:44 pm

metal is the shit
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:18 pm

POWER METAL!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:03 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
I'm quite aware my music taste is probably the heaviest on this entire forum, but when I was the same age as demondragondude my music taste wasn't even as heavy as his. So give it 5 years time demondragondude and you'll be loving Immortal and things of the sort I bet you!

Anyway here's a song by Sabaton, I defy you not to love it if you voted 'Yes' or 'Slightly' on this forum!

lol yeah I probably will Razz
I'm really getting into bands like Children Of Bodom a lot now. They're sooo amazing. I'm kinda disappointed with the Bloodrunk album (with the exception of Banned From Heaven) but their other albums = BADASS!!! Very Happy
Btw WOW those Sabaton guys are awesome. Never heard em before xD
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:10 am

demondragondude wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:

I'm really getting into bands like Children Of Bodom a lot now. They're sooo amazing. I'm kinda disappointed with the Bloodrunk album (with the exception of Banned From Heaven) but their other albums = BADASS!!! Very Happy

COB are an awesome band, and your right it's a shame Blooddrunk isn't as good as there previous offerings.

Yeah Mate! Sabaton are proper wicked, most of there songs are about World War I & II along with other conflicts.

They have done 5 albums and are releasing another one called 'Coat of Arms' in the next couple of months.

Watch out for the albums Primo Victoria, Attero Dominatus and The Art of War.
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:16 pm

Metal can kiss my ass.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:23 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:

COB are an awesome band, and your right it's a shame Blooddrunk isn't as good as there previous offerings.

Yeah Mate! Sabaton are proper wicked, most of there songs are about World War I & II along with other conflicts.

They have done 5 albums and are releasing another one called 'Coat of Arms' in the next couple of months.

Watch out for the albums Primo Victoria, Attero Dominatus and The Art of War.

Yeah, I love Follow The Reaper and Hatebreeder. Amazing how beaauuutiful yet catchy and intense COB's music can be Razz

lol nice, I'll listen to more of Sabaton. Smile
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:23 pm

spartan225 wrote:
Metal can kiss my ass.

affraid
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:33 pm

Ooh! Looks like the majority of the Xbox Republic are metalheads OR slightly metal fans.
Razz Mouahahahaha metal haters, begone!!!!
jk lol
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:04 am

demondragondude wrote:
Ooh! Looks like the majority of the Xbox Republic are metalheads OR slightly metal fans.
Razz Mouahahahaha metal haters, begone!!!!
jk lol

This forum does have quite alot of metal fans, which is unusual because metal is similar to the PS3 in some aspects, it's the bitch of the industry.

But to all those who love it, popularity means nothing.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Sabaton FTW!!! Smile In Flames Very Happy

Both are great and I know the guitarist in Sabaton Very Happy He is my cousins half-brother Razz

Both bands are from Sweden.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:53 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

Both are great and I know the guitarist in Sabaton Very Happy He is my cousins half-brother Razz

Amazing! I love both of those bands along with Arch Enemy. Sweden produces the finest Metal, with Norway coming in a close second IMO.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:57 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

Amazing! I love both of those bands along with Arch Enemy. Sweden produces the finest Metal, with Norway coming in a close second IMO.

Finland isnt that bad either Smile But i agree the Nordic metal is among the finest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?   ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO? Empty

Back to top Go down

ARE YOU A METAL FAN? YES OR NO?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next