This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck

Go down 
+9
handkerchief
im-360...xbox360
Rednose
ghost23
Mr. Project Natal
Stoney
343_Guilty_Spark
Kendo
Good Zahn
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Good Zahn
Seaman Recruit

I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck Empty
PostSubject: I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck   I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:28 pm

I watched this whole "console war" shit for quiet a while now. I looked at Ps3 biased stuff and at xbox 360 biased stuff. And i looked at pretty neutral stuff.
(technobuffalo -jon4lakers or something)
At the end this is just sad . People are crying about how much better the console is they choose to own. Both sides are worse. But now I know which side definitly sucks more. After I saw MLD's vids and this forum...
The only topics in this forum are like "why the ps3 sucks" ,and someone starts to make a random point, while everyone else just replys "QFT".

Next thing is that everyone just praises General MLDs half-true theorys , and everyone bashes this truth-guy . Truth just does the exact same things, that MLD does. But you dont care, even if he has the better points.

(bash me because of my point of view, not because I fail at grammar)
Ok now you can delete my topic, and ban me, im just tired of this shit. Sleep *Lasst das geflame beginnen -.-*

Last edited by 343_Guilty_Spark on Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the title, nothing else)
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck   I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Good Zahn wrote:
I watched this whole "console war" shit for quiet a while now. I looked at Ps3 biased stuff and at xbox 360 biased stuff. And i looked at pretty neutral stuff.
(technobuffalo -jon4lakers or something)
At the end this is just sad . People are crying about how much better the console is they choose to own. Both sides are worse. But now I know which side definitly sucks more. After I saw MLD's vids and this forum...
The only topics in this forum are like "why the ps3 sucks" ,and someone starts to make a random point, while everyone else just replys "QFT".

Next thing is that everyone just praises General MLDs half-true theorys , and everyone bashes this truth-guy . Truth just does the exact same things, that MLD does. But you dont care, even if he has the better points.

(bash me because of my point of view, not because I fail at grammar)
Ok now you can delete my topic, and ban me, im just tired of this shit. Sleep *Lasst das geflame beginnen -.-*
Truth contradicts himself, MLD doesnt. So if you dont like it leave. PS3 fanboys are sensitive, they hack forums, flag videos that do not compute with their opinions, and they troll this forum. Even ask Solidrev, Elpresador, Shokio, or anyone else who is the worst fanboy. So STFU, GTFO, and stay gone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck   I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Lol, why don't these moron flame baiters read the pop up greeting before registering? It would save them time they could be playing their shitty PS3 exclusives.

Last edited by 343_Guilty_Spark on Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck   I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:28 pm

LOL what loser actually takes there time to stealth troll? Now,go play whatever system you own and stop wasting your time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck   I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:38 pm

FAGGOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTS! What is up with the FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOTS! AH is there a way to...moderate people before joining?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck   I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:26 am

Fail. Even the neutral people on youtube think that MLD's arguments are way superior than any PS3 fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck   I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:55 am

ghost23 wrote:
Fail. Even the neutral people on youtube think that MLD's arguments are way superior than any PS3 fanboy.
Except of course for Truthsettingeverybodygay, but of course him being a PS3 fanboy... lol.

PS3 fanboys arguments are like the scourge of the earth, nobody wants them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Rednose
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Rednose

PostSubject: Re: I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck   I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:54 pm

Why are you even trying to lecture us (FAILING) are you really that bored with your life to have to come and annoy the shit out of us Damn nubs
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck   I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:50 pm

LMAO
you stealth troll? looool
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck   I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:53 pm

oh noes stealth troll made 12 posts. he so owned us guys.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck   I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:57 pm

matrixrory wrote:
oh noes stealth troll made 12 posts. he so owned us guys.
ya, he got EXTREMELY FAR! OOOOHHHHHHHHH! cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
PS2 is better than ps3
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck   I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:48 pm

ghost23 wrote:

DarthQ

and

TRUTH

are the only ps3 fanboys, elpresador, shokio, BBC are all cool

then u have 8bitfailuire
Back to top Go down
CompromisedxInsanity

CompromisedxInsanity

PostSubject: Re: I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck   I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Wow what a post! I think I'll stealth troll over to whatever ps3fanboy forum I find and tell them they suck!

/sarcasm
Back to top Go down
SGT mcglone
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
SGT mcglone

PostSubject: Re: I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck   I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Looks like this stealth troll lost his active camo.

Go charge up your shields i'll throw halo qoutes all day at you boy

Smile
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck   I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:03 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Not me. Neutral gamers don't believe either fanboy is right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck   I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck Empty

Back to top Go down

I registered here to stealth troll yet hypocritically say you suck
Page 1 of 1