This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!

Go down 
+9
Stigma
Arbiteris
ghost23
Mr. Project Natal
343_Guilty_Spark
3DO Teabagger
Stoney
joe11
Pein
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:21 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
joe11 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
joe11 wrote:
ff13 failed in my opinion watch 7th's level about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeDQM_0DS34&feature=channel

Don't ever listen to that guy. He's just butthurt that it was ported to Xbox 360 and would say it sucks even if it were the best game of all time. It's hilarious that PS3 fantards complain about linearity when ALL FF games are linear.

Oh and he's a douchbag.
i agree man..he is just upset and thinks it sucks that ff13 is on the 360,but maybe that is his opinion,but all ff games arent all linear,most of them are
but admit ff13 has the worst story ever in a ff game and worst leveling uo system

Have you ever played this game? The story is fucking epic, and the ending was emotional unlike most games. And the level up system is quite solid, not random and disorganized like FFX. And you do get to free roam in chapter 11, or at the end of the game, there are 64 Cie'th Stones (Side Missions) and some giant Titan boss that I haven't fought, but looks insane.
you have beaten the game? do you have to max all your stats to continue? i am doing that and is pissing me off Mad
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:18 pm

Well I don't follow the story or anything so I can't really say it's milked. But there are a lot of FF games & spin offs. Everytime a new FF game is announced I always groan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:49 pm

I like Final Fantasy... but Valkyria Chronicles..... oh man do not make me compare them!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:56 pm

Kendo wrote:
I like Final Fantasy... but Valkyria Chronicles..... oh man do not make me compare them!

Kendo, I know you like JRPGs, but have you played, what is in my opinion, the Greatest RPG series ever? I refer to Knights of the Old Republic, I know it's western, and don't know weather or not you like star wars, but that game is just so good, and has one of the best plot twists in gaming history.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Kendo, I know you like JRPGs, but have you played, what is in my opinion, the Greatest RPG series ever? I refer to Knights of the Old Republic, I know it's western, and don't know weather or not you like star wars, but that game is just so good, and has one of the best plot twists in gaming history.
I like Star Wars. I have wanted to try Knights of the Old Republic, it looks very very awesome. But where can I find it?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:12 pm

@Andrej

No my stats aren't maxed out yet, but there is an item called the growth egg which gives you double CP that you get for beating Cie'th Stone mission 55.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:05 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
joe11 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
joe11 wrote:
ff13 failed in my opinion watch 7th's level about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeDQM_0DS34&feature=channel

Don't ever listen to that guy. He's just butthurt that it was ported to Xbox 360 and would say it sucks even if it were the best game of all time. It's hilarious that PS3 fantards complain about linearity when ALL FF games are linear.

Oh and he's a douchbag.
i agree man..he is just upset and thinks it sucks that ff13 is on the 360,but maybe that is his opinion,but all ff games arent all linear,most of them are
but admit ff13 has the worst story ever in a ff game and worst leveling uo system

Have you ever played this game? The story is fucking epic, and the ending was emotional unlike most games. And the level up system is quite solid, not random and disorganized like FFX. And you do get to free roam in chapter 11, or at the end of the game, there are 64 Cie'th Stones (Side Missions) and some giant Titan boss that I haven't fought, but looks insane.
you have beaten the game? do you have to max all your stats to continue? i am doing that and is pissing me off Mad
Not yet but im not impress i'm on Gow 3 now, but i'll come back to ff13 later
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:10 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Mass Effect FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:39 am

Mass Effect looks fun. I saw a copy at Walmart, probably will have to buy it.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:57 pm

i hate FFS
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:42 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
i hate FFS
Do you love Tales of Vesperia? How about Final Fantasy 6? Smile
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Kendo wrote:

Do yourself a favor and get it. Easily one of the best RPGs of all time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:42 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Do yourself a favor and get it. Easily one of the best RPGs of all time.

ME 1 was "great"

ME2 was "pure awesomeness"
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:02 am

Kendo wrote:
me2 is a game u need in ur 360 collection or u might as well sell it ME2 IS GOTY
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:26 pm

Kendo wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
i hate FFS
Do you love Tales of Vesperia? How about Final Fantasy 6? Smile
i rather play castlevainia 2 Razz
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
i hate FFS
Whats does FFA means
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:33 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
To me a franchise is only "milked" if the quality suffers. If the games are great then how can anyone complaint that there are too many of them. Halo, Final Fantasy, Zelda, Mario, etc. These are great games, so I don't think any of them have been milked.

Besides that, Halo has only had 3 main games.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:32 pm

Mass Effect 1 was not a Platinum Hits at Walmart, which confuses me! As that usually means the price could range from around 30-40 dollars. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:34 pm

Kendo wrote:
Mass Effect 1 was not a Platinum Hits at Walmart, which confuses me! As that usually means the price could range from around 30-40 dollars. Neutral

Don't question the messed up logic, just buy the cheap game and enjoy a good western RPG.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:39 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Don't question the messed up logic, just buy the cheap game and enjoy a good western RPG.
Oh that sounds about right. The cheap option is much better anyway (Bioshock and Battlefield Bad Company prove it).Oh wait... what am I saying I should be supporting the industry!
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:20 am

joe11 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
i hate FFS
Whats does FFA means
u mean ffs i hope
FFS = for fucks sake
FF = final fantasy
get it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: