This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART!

Go down 
+5
Lt Xplosi
DemonWolf
BoznianBadass
343_Guilty_Spark
Mr. Project Natal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART! Empty
PostSubject: THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART!   THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:52 pm

This was a series of messages from Adamsguitar426. Notice the dates. (Not all of the messages but...most of the BOLD and stupid ones) NOTE THE RED OR ITALICIZED WORDS Very Happy
(o and if your eyes bleed or stomach explodes from laughter, I WARNED YOU!)

(and the first 2 lines are just the topic message, ignore them)

------------------------------------------------
Adamsguitar426
calm down fuck face
calm down fuck face
WOW YOU ARE REALLY STUPID WOW I COULD OWN YOU AT EVERY VIDEO GAME THERE IS CALM DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR JUST GETING OWNED....... BUT ITS OK FAGS LIKE YOU ALLWAYS GET OWNED.............FUCK YOU ^_____^

Adamsguitar426

Adamsguitar426
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: calm down fuck face
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: calm down fuck face
calm down i know your a fucker but you just have to control your fuckynesssssss.!!!!!!!!!!
Adamsguitar426
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: calm down fuck face
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: calm down fuck face
FUCK YOU STUPID PEICE OF FUCK SANDWICH ARE YOU SERIOUS HALO IS TO WEAK FOR YOU NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOOB!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A FUCKER HALO IS WHAT MADE THE 360 POPULAR AND IF YOU THINK THAT IT ISNT THAN WHAT GAME DO YOU THINK IT IS?
(block user)
(mark as spam)
Reply Delete
Arrow Jul 16, 2009
Adamsguitar426
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: calm down fuck face
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: calm down fuck face
the ps3 rapes the 360 and you know it if you like bloody games killzone 2 for the ps3 is one of the most bloodiest games there is
Adamsguitar426
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: calm down fuck face
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: calm down fuck face
you are just mad because killzone 2 is an exelent shooter ard just owned gears of war
Adamsguitar426
Re: NO....
Re: NO....
HazardousLinkinPark sigh you are very stupid i know you are the one going crazy because you are a fag and thats what fags do just take a deep breath and ahhhhhh doesnt that feel better you see that if you take a deep breath you can controll your stupidity ................ ok i will start to call you fag because that is what you are sigh some day you will learn FAG that you can controll your FAGYNESSSS you know the ps3 owns the 360 and thats why you change the subject and show me that video of you going crazy.... wich was very funny you know you just know the ps3 rapes the 360 and the only thing that you have to defend your shit box 360 is oh if you have a 360 you can go on a gameshow and win a tv......BULL SHITY SHIT SHIT what is the chance of you winnind a tv or a car 1 in a million oh and the famos people thing who gives a shit there just people if you confess your true feelings that you know the ps3 owns the 360 i will stop owning you like you are being owned right now OWNAGE

Last edited by Mr. Project Natal on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART!   THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:51 am

Do you get a lot of PMs like that?

Last edited by 343_Guilty_Spark on Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
BoznianBadass
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
BoznianBadass

PostSubject: Re: THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART!   THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:21 am

lol! So many replies
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART!   THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:52 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Do you get a lot of PMs like that?
Theses were my last known fanboy messages on that profile. I had many of them in the past, when i was into the console war.
(note: Jul 16, 2009 was around that time one of the messages were sent)
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART!   THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:33 pm

Hahahaha hilarious xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART!   THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:01 pm

lol at the reply count xD
Back to top Go down
GiantRobot2
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GiantRobot2

PostSubject: Re: THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART!   THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:25 pm

UR A FUCK SANDWICH!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOO U CALM DOWN!!!!!!

Loved it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART!   THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:06 am

Wow how old are these kids?
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART!   THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:03 am

Sadly, its probably not a kid.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART!   THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:16 am

wow epic fail by the guy, one of the worst fanboys
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART!   THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:54 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
Wow how old are these kids?
he called me a sandwich so i say around the age where he takes sandwiches to school lol.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART!   THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Why on earth did you go back and forth with such a person? My messages never get past 2 or 3 RE:'s.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART!   THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:25 pm

Jamin wrote:
Why on earth did you go back and forth with such a person? My messages never get past 2 or 3 RE:'s.

Why? Do you just ignore them or have you smashed them into the ground by then.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART!   THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Jamin wrote:

This was pretty old so we went out. I wanted to just finish it and he didnt. He called me a sandwich, DAMNIT A SANDWICH!!! HOW CAN I SAY NO TO THAT!? Shocked

XD but I ended up the king of that fight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART!   THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART! Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS WILL BE THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM! :D NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART!
Page 1 of 1