This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forget about God of War III

Go down 
+11
Pein
tr3ykilla
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
Stoney
xjosh360s
day walker
joe11
daveMastaKill
GeneralMLD
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
15 posters
AuthorMessage
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Forget about God of War III Empty
PostSubject: Forget about God of War III   Forget about God of War III EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 am

It's only just come to my attention that 'Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver' was considered a Hack and Slash game.

If thats the case then why don't they make hack and slash games like that anymore? The God of War series looks far too linear in comparison to this retro masterpiece!
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Forget about God of War III   Forget about God of War III EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:57 am

GOW 3 is a great game, but itis just another face in the crowd.

bayonetta is also AAA (on 360)
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Forget about God of War III   Forget about God of War III EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Then why the fuck i bought a PS3 for? Playing Blu-Rays? Oh wait......
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Forget about God of War III   Forget about God of War III EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:10 pm

gow is an quality title, i say it's the most epic game out their in the market place
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Forget about God of War III   Forget about God of War III EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:59 pm

joe11 wrote:
gow is an quality title, i say it's the most epic game out their in the market place
joe this may sound stupid ( probably is) but are you in some way shape or form Zamtoelite idk why but your post always have a relish of zomato well that or iam going crazy
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Forget about God of War III   Forget about God of War III EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:09 pm

day walker wrote:
joe11 wrote:
joe this may sound stupid ( probably is) but are you in some way shape or form Zamtoelite idk why but your post always have a relish of zomato well that or iam going crazy
lol whos zamto??

anyways i dont think gow 3 is all that special i wouldnt care about it even if it was a 360 exclusive its just a hack n slash game and those get old pretty fast unlike action adventure and rpg's right now the only hack n slash game i really want is kingdom under fire 2 it looks amazing
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Forget about God of War III   Forget about God of War III EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:14 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
day walker wrote:
joe11 wrote:
lol whos zamto??

anyways i dont think gow 3 is all that special i wouldnt care about it even if it was a 360 exclusive its just a hack n slash game and those get old pretty fast unlike action adventure and rpg's right now the only hack n slash game i really want is kingdom under fire 2 it looks amazing

Isnt KUF 2 an RTS?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Forget about God of War III   Forget about God of War III EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:34 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
It's only just come to my attention that 'Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver' was considered a Hack and Slash game.

If thats the case then why don't they make hack and slash games like that anymore? The God of War series looks far too linear in comparison to this retro masterpiece!

Oh yeah I have Soul Reaver II. Never got far but I absolutely looooved the dark, gloomy, even slightly morbid atmosphere. Razz Shame I got stuck. Sad

But I'm not really into those kinds of games anyway.
Cool though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Forget about God of War III   Forget about God of War III EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:04 pm

day walker wrote:
joe11 wrote:

Yea,Ive actually thought the same thing.

Not saying he is Zamato,but he kinda sounds like him
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

PostSubject: Re: Forget about God of War III   Forget about God of War III EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:21 am

joe11 FAILS! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Forget about God of War III   Forget about God of War III EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:00 pm

tr3ykilla wrote:

So many of your posts are like that. It's hilarious, but leave joe alone, he's cool! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Forget about God of War III   Forget about God of War III EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:38 pm

God of War 3 is awsome.I've just finished it and it's fucking brutal
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Forget about God of War III   Forget about God of War III EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:00 pm

God of War 3 is the reason that I am buying a PS3. honestly it does look really good.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Forget about God of War III   Forget about God of War III EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:05 pm

ghost23 wrote:
God of War 3 is the reason that I am buying a PS3. honestly it does look really good.
??? why buy a ps3 for gow3 just make some freinds with ps3s its only like an 8-14 hour game from what ive heard
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Forget about God of War III   Forget about God of War III EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:08 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
??? why buy a ps3 for gow3 just make some freinds with ps3s its only like an 8-14 hour game from what ive heard

Cause i need a blu-ray player anyway and might as well get God of War 3 along with it.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Forget about God of War III   Forget about God of War III EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:42 pm

day walker wrote:
joe11 wrote:
well i watch a lot of ZE'S vids and i personally think he's funny so i use his words alot, but im not ZE
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Forget about God of War III   Forget about God of War III EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:43 pm

tr3ykilla wrote:

Sad
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Forget about God of War III   Forget about God of War III EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:47 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:

Soul Reaver was an awesome game and was part of an awesome series. One of my fave series. My favorite was Soul Reaver 2. I wish they continued it! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
solidsnake63
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
solidsnake63

PostSubject: Re: Forget about God of War III   Forget about God of War III EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:01 am

GOW3 is a quality title and a great game i wouldnt put it up on MGS4 or Uncharted quality tho...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forget about God of War III   Forget about God of War III Empty

Back to top Go down

Forget about God of War III
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: