This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii

Go down 
+12
Arbiteris
3DO Teabagger
Superkingz2
joe11
Rednose
DemonWolf
Stoney
Gibbon_Master
GeneralMLD
A7MAD_AU
-jaz350z-
BoznianBadass
16 posters
AuthorMessage
BoznianBadass
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
BoznianBadass

From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii Empty
PostSubject: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:17 am

Face it 2010 Sony already lost, with God Of War 3 already out and with a 9.3 from IGN and a 7 from EGDE the best game for ps3 in 2010 is out.
That means games coming out later this year for ps3 wont be as big nor as great as GOW 3 is, and we ALL KNOW God of war is the best exclusive franchise for the playstation brand so dont expect Uncharted 3 to be better cuz it wont be as Epic nor as hyped.
So were does that lead us?..well..Microsoft does have the best games in 2010 right NOW, but Wii still have Zelda Mario galaxy 2 and Metroid other m.
So as of now its:
Microsoft
Splinter cell:Conviction
Fable 3
Crackdown 2
Ninty-nine-nights 2
Halo:Reach
Alan Wake

vs

Nintendo
Red steel 2
Mario galaxy 2
Metroid other m
Zelda 2 Wii
Monster hunter tri

So now 360 has the edge but you gotta remember theres still E3 where i expect to see Slim-360 and New mario bros 2 Cool
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:18 am

Well, I'm picking up God of War III tomorrow and Red Steel 2 a week later.
I'll be renting Metro 2033 as well that week. I need to find some time rofl.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
A7MAD_AU
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
A7MAD_AU

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:24 am

All I will say is never under estimate the competition...

Sony is far from dead and buried right now, if anything 2010 is their best year also but imo the 360's line up is better.

Considering 2010 is likely (and could) possess;

Alan Wake
Halo Reach
Gears of War 3
Splinter Cell Conviction
Crackdown 2

Plus the loads of multi-plats I could game without a Wii and PS3 and be content!
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:58 am

ps3 is still in this. modnation racers, GT5 come to mind. plus whatever else they dont delay into 2011 Razz

but we got this year np.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Gibbon_Master
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Gibbon_Master

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:05 pm

One thing you should never do is count out Sony as I think they have some games they are hold back and not announcing, they look to be play there cards close to there chest this year. Modnation Racer, GT5, SOCOM4 and maybe The Last Guardian plus they have some games for the PS Move controller.

Let just wait until the end of the year before we say they have lost as we are still in the first Quarter.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:14 pm

BoznianBadass wrote:
Face it 2010 Sony already lost, with God Of War 3 already out and with a 9.3 from IGN and a 7 from EGDE the best game for ps3 in 2010 is out.
That means games coming out later this year for ps3 wont be as big nor as great as GOW 3 is, and we ALL KNOW God of war is the best exclusive franchise for the playstation brand so dont expect Uncharted 3 to be better cuz it wont be as Epic nor as hyped.
So were does that lead us?..well..Microsoft does have the best games in 2010 right NOW, but Wii still have Zelda Mario galaxy 2 and Metroid other m.
So as of now its:
Microsoft
Splinter cell:Conviction
Fable 3
Crackdown 2
Ninty-nine-nights 2
Halo:Reach
Alan Wake

vs

Nintendo
Red steel 2
Mario galaxy 2
Metroid other m
Zelda 2 Wii
Monster hunter tri

So now 360 has the edge but you gotta remember theres still E3 where i expect to see Slim-360 and New mario bros 2 Cool

Didnt you admit to being a stealth troll about a month or so ago? Or were you hacked? Or just a change of heart?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:49 pm

I reckon it will be
1.360 - Alan wake, Halo Reach, Crackdown 2, Metro 2033, Splinter Cell Conviction, possibly Gears Of War 2, Venetica, Mass Effect 2, Fable III and many more
2.PS3 - God Of War III, Gran Turismo, ModNation Racers, Agent (if not multiplat), Socom and more
3.Wii - Red Steel 2, Mario Galaxy 2, Monser Hunter Tri, ZELDA!

No offense to wii but I don't think it's a good system. But Zelda & MONSTER HUNTER TRI sound exciting.

360 PWNZ
PS3 is very good
Wii is alright...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Rednose
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Rednose

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:05 pm

demondragondude wrote:
I reckon it will be
1.360 - Alan wake, Halo Reach, Crackdown 2, Metro 2033, Splinter Cell Conviction, possibly Gears Of War 2, Venetica, Mass Effect 2, Fable III and many more
2.PS3 - God Of War III, Gran Turismo, ModNation Racers, Agent (if not multiplat), Socom and more
3.Wii - Red Steel 2, Mario Galaxy 2, Monser Hunter Tri, ZELDA!

No offense to wii but I don't think it's a good system. But Zelda & MONSTER HUNTER TRI sound exciting.

360 PWNZ
PS3 is very good
Wii is alright...
Dont forget about Metroid Smile
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:07 pm

i say ps3 is still in i mean last guardain, gt5, modnation, r3, socom, ff 14 and ffvs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:38 pm

In number of games that I am interested in this year I would say PS3 and 360 are about even. And the Wii....ehh I have a Wii to collect dust lol
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:42 pm

I like all consles. Enough said
Back to top Go down
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:18 pm

The Last Gaurdian will win GOTY! IGN gave its predocessor 2nd best game of the decade Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:40 pm

3DO,it wont win.

PS3 is going to be dead last this generation.It's a little too late for them to get past 360.This generation is almost over remember.

But it's still in the compitition,it just aint going to win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:42 pm

HellJumper wrote:
3DO,it wont win.

PS3 is going to be dead last this generation.It's a little too late for them to get past 360.This generation is almost over remember.

It depends on what you compare, but both are way to diverse for anything legitiment except sales.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
3DO,it wont win.

It depends on what you compare, but both are way to diverse for anything legitiment except sales.

The winner of the generation is based on sale's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:48 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
3DO,it wont win.

The winner of the generation is based on sale's.

I am aware.
Back to top Go down
A7MAD_AU
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
A7MAD_AU

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:53 pm

Considering the winner is based on sales, Sony will not beat Nintendo this generation.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Sony already lost this gen. Game over.
Back to top Go down
A7MAD_AU
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
A7MAD_AU

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:34 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Sony already lost this gen. Game over.

The Playstation Move will save it

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shoke
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Shoke

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:26 pm

PS3 is still in this, but I say the Wii will win this year.

No More Heores 2
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
Endless Ocean 2
Red Steel 2
Fragile Dreams
Trauma Team
Sin and Punishment 2
Arc Rise Fantasia
Monster Hunter Tri
Mario Galaxy 2
Zelda Wii
Pikmin 3 (most likely)
XenoBlade
Epic Mickey (Though I could care less for this game
Tales of Graces
NHL 2K 11
Samuari Warriors 3

And not to mention that Retro Studios (people behind the Metroid Prime games) and Sora (people behind the smash bros games) are both working on titles, and they've been working for quite a while now, so I wouldn't be surprised if their titles are shown at E3 and released this year as well.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Shoke wrote:

No More Heores 2
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
Endless Ocean 2
Red Steel 2
Fragile Dreams
Trauma Team
Sin and Punishment 2
Arc Rise Fantasia
Monster Hunter Tri
Mario Galaxy 2
Zelda Wii
Pikmin 3 (most likely)
XenoBlade
Tales of Graces
NHL 2K 11
Samuari Warriors 3

And not to mention that Retro Studios (people behind the Metroid Prime games) and Sora (people behind the smash bros games) are both working on titles, and they've been working for quite a while now, so I wouldn't be surprised if their titles are shown at E3 and released this year as well.
really i say wii wins this gen hands down natal wont be able to boost the sales to wii's level
not even if it was for 10 bucks
sonys psmove is a wii ripoff with lot of better graphics

and this is funneh

wii most exclusives mot sales most game sales Surprised
360 2nd place in all of the above counting pc away
ps3 3rd place in all above
i think that pretty much sums it up?
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:18 pm

Its PS3 vs. 360, however the Wii can count they just need more A, AA, AAA games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:32 pm

Shoke wrote:

No More Heores 2
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
Endless Ocean 2
Red Steel 2
Fragile Dreams
Trauma Team
Sin and Punishment 2
Arc Rise Fantasia
Monster Hunter Tri
Mario Galaxy 2
Zelda Wii
Pikmin 3 (most likely)
XenoBlade
Tales of Graces
NHL 2K 11
Samuari Warriors 3

Most of those games will probally be A

The only AAA in that list will most likely be the first party titles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii   From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii Empty

Back to top Go down

From here and now on its all just 360 vs Wii
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: