This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TruthSettingUFree is repetitive

Go down 
+8
GiantRobot2
Master_Chief
343_Guilty_Spark
im-360...xbox360
Zombl337
DemonWolf
joe11
Pein
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

TruthSettingUFree is repetitive Empty
PostSubject: TruthSettingUFree is repetitive   TruthSettingUFree is repetitive EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:17 pm

just watch this vid and laugh at his idiocity..he thinks paying for live is being robbed by microsoft and paying 50 dollars a year is like getting a game thats been old for at least a month or 2 depending how it sold,which for me thats a good deal..but anyway here is the video,not to mention,he always says the same thing over and over again,while he ignores mld's counter videos,which he probably admited defeat but tries to avoid it

Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: TruthSettingUFree is repetitive   TruthSettingUFree is repetitive EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:27 pm

This should be a fact now on how truth is so repetitive and only looks one sided on things.

also we should unsub and forget him like spax3, his vids r always the same and boring now
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: TruthSettingUFree is repetitive   TruthSettingUFree is repetitive EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:42 pm

Lmao he can't use real numbers can he...

HE isn't paying for every single person's yearly fee is he so why is he acting as if you do?!
lol stupid.

I can just as easily say, well GOWIII costs $40.
Imagine I bought 1000 copies. That would cost me $50000!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG what a rip off!!!

You see, that's the same logic as his argument.
I mean, JESUS CHRIST, you pay 50$ and you don't have to even think about it for the rest of the year. Is that too hard to understand?! Is it too much for a him?!

Sigh.... some people are just pathetic. It's beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: TruthSettingUFree is repetitive   TruthSettingUFree is repetitive EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:50 pm

All he does is hate on paying $50 a yr....he must be a poor mofo.
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: TruthSettingUFree is repetitive   TruthSettingUFree is repetitive EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:00 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: TruthSettingUFree is repetitive   TruthSettingUFree is repetitive EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:08 pm

I payed $30 for my Gold Card.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: TruthSettingUFree is repetitive   TruthSettingUFree is repetitive EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:36 pm

I Piss 50 dollars. If he cant afford 50 dollars a year then he needs to quit Mcdonalds because theyre not paying him enough.
Back to top Go down
GiantRobot2
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GiantRobot2

PostSubject: Re: TruthSettingUFree is repetitive   TruthSettingUFree is repetitive EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:38 pm

Truths understanding of numbers is that he thinks hes so smart that he can almost count to W
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: TruthSettingUFree is repetitive   TruthSettingUFree is repetitive EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:06 am

Not only is he repetitive, but also that shit was stupid,pointless, and made ZERO sense... It's sad people actually take idiots like him serious.
Back to top Go down
Muse2223
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: TruthSettingUFree is repetitive   TruthSettingUFree is repetitive EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:52 pm

$50 is a lot of money, children.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: TruthSettingUFree is repetitive   TruthSettingUFree is repetitive EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Muse2223 wrote:

Why pay $50 when you can get it on Amazon for $40 or less. I payed 30. Even if you did pay a full $50, that's only about $4 a month. That's like a Starbucks coffee a month and I know people that buy that shit daily. I'm only paying $2.50 a month.

Oh an I lose more then $50 a year in change. I drop more then $50 a year in charity jars. $50 a year is nothing if you aren't a child, kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
360WNED
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: TruthSettingUFree is repetitive   TruthSettingUFree is repetitive EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:11 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Muse2223 wrote:

Why pay $50 when you can get it on Amazon for $40 or less. I payed 30. Even if you did pay a full $50, that's only about $4 a month. That's like a Starbucks coffee a month and I know people that buy that shit daily. I'm only paying $2.50 a month.

Oh an I lose more then $50 a year in change. I drop more then $50 a year in charity jars. $50 a year is nothing if you aren't a child, kid.
So true. On every aspect. Sony fanboys paid for PSN this year. On a little game called MAG...
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: TruthSettingUFree is repetitive   TruthSettingUFree is repetitive EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:19 am

Truth grows old. I barely watch his videos because who really cares about him other than butthurt PS3 fanboys?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

PostSubject: Re: TruthSettingUFree is repetitive   TruthSettingUFree is repetitive EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:09 am

PS3 fanboys in general tend to be repetitive in their arguments.
Back to top Go down
http://thewiinetwork.forum-motion.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TruthSettingUFree is repetitive   TruthSettingUFree is repetitive Empty

Back to top Go down

TruthSettingUFree is repetitive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: