This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test Drive Unlimted Returns!

Go down 
+2
Zombl337
Blixtstorm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Test Drive Unlimted Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Test Drive Unlimted Returns!   Test Drive Unlimted Returns! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:29 pm

http://kotaku.com/5484611/test-drive-unlimited-returns

TDU is one of the most ground-breaking racing titles ever created to this date, and now there is officially a sequel! TDU2!

Instead of the Hawaii Island of Oahu you will be spending time on Ibiza, with full weather and night-cycles. Smile

Test Drive Unlimted Returns! 500x_test_drive_unlimited_2-ps3__xbox_360___pcscreenshots25833tdhr000098_copy
Test Drive Unlimted Returns! 500x_test_drive_unlimited_2-ps3__xbox_360___pcscreenshots25834viper_motion_blur_copy
Test Drive Unlimted Returns! 500x_test_drive_unlimited_2-ps3__xbox_360___pcscreenshots25832mercedes_copy

"Atari and Eden Games return to the islands for Test Drive Unlimited 2, the sequel to the hit 2006 online sandbox driving game. How does 2 compare to the original? The difference is night and day - and vehicle damage.

Test Drive Unlimited was a pretty big Xbox 360 title when it came out in 2006. It was a prime example of the potential of Xbox Live online multiplayer, allowing the player to see other drivers playing the game online, dropping in and out of races on the fly. It was a little buggy, sure, but we liked it.

Now Eden and Atari team up once again for Test Drive Unlimited 2, giving players a whole new island and features that should make this second installment far superior to the first. Weather effects, a day and night cycle, and vehicle damage up the ante in the sequel, with a revamped single player narrative mode that you can play both on and offline.

"After the highly successful Test Drive Unlimited which redefined the genre with massively open online racing, Test Drive Unlimited 2 will be an innovative evolution in racing games, expanding its unparalleled multiplayer experience and immersing players in a world full of new online content and lifestyle customization." said Jeff Lapin, CEO of Atari, SA. "The game fits squarely into our strategy of moving online and generating new revenue streams while maintaining our current retail business."

Test Drive Unlimited 2 is due out this fall on the Xbox 360, PC, and the PlayStation 3."

santa Its truly Christmas this year Very Happy IMO TDU is one of the best racing games ever created!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive Unlimted Returns!   Test Drive Unlimted Returns! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:39 pm

Looks sick, cant wait to try it!!!
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive Unlimted Returns!   Test Drive Unlimted Returns! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Zombl337 wrote:

The first one is epic! A tour around the full island in the fastest car or motorcycle took over 1,5 hours. Well the game was quite buggy but still it pwnd ever game out there Smile
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive Unlimted Returns!   Test Drive Unlimted Returns! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Looks nice. Could this game be even better looking than Forza 3 and GT5?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive Unlimted Returns!   Test Drive Unlimted Returns! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:12 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Looks nice. Could this game be even better looking than Forza 3 and GT5?

Well from a fun perspective it is! But this isnt a simulation like Forza or GT5, its a open world online racing game.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive Unlimted Returns!   Test Drive Unlimted Returns! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:40 am

I played the first and i loved it. I want forza 3 a lot more though...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive Unlimted Returns!   Test Drive Unlimted Returns! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:

The first one is epic! A tour around the full island in the fastest car or motorcycle took over 1,5 hours. Well the game was quite buggy but still it pwnd ever game out there Smile

I played the demo of the 360 version and downloaded the full psp version. There was nearly no difference xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive Unlimted Returns!   Test Drive Unlimted Returns! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:40 pm

But yeah, good news!

Razz

I'm not a racing fan though so I'm not getting it xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive Unlimted Returns!   Test Drive Unlimted Returns! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:23 pm

That game sucked
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive Unlimted Returns!   Test Drive Unlimted Returns! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:37 pm

spartan225 wrote:
That game sucked

I have noticed over my years of gaming that racing games have a much older average player then for example shooters. The younger croud thinks that most games are too slow, i think this implies to you Wink
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive Unlimted Returns!   Test Drive Unlimted Returns! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:43 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
That game sucked

I have noticed over my years of gaming that racing games have a much older average player then for example shooters. The younger croud thinks that most games are too slow, i think this implies to you Wink
I do play racing games but I honestly just thought this game sucked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive Unlimted Returns!   Test Drive Unlimted Returns! Empty

Back to top Go down

Test Drive Unlimted Returns!
Page 1 of 1