This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can I join again?

Go down 
+3
Arbiteris
343_Guilty_Spark
Invincible
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

Can I join again? Empty
PostSubject: Can I join again?   Can I join again? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Hey, this is cole drake/iron patriot. I decided to go ahead and create another account now that MLD has said the mod problem is dealt with. Helljumper said it was okay so I just wanted to let everyone know and make sure I wouldn't get banned again for having multiple accounts.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Can I join again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join again?   Can I join again? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:38 pm

What were you banned several times before? Once might be a mistake, but this is at least your forth account.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Can I join again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join again?   Can I join again? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:46 pm

He was banned once by the hacker

Then,as soon as he joined,people banned him for being banned before,without knowing that it was a hacker who first banned him.That is what i remember atleast

But yes,when he PM'd me about it,his story made sense and I gave him permission

No one ban him
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

Can I join again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join again?   Can I join again? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:53 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
What were you banned several times before? Once might be a mistake, but this is at least your forth account.

I've only been banned once that I know of. And no one will admit who did it. The first account was cole drake. Then I created the Iron Patriot one after the board was hacked. Then "whatever" after I was wrongfully banned. And now it's this one.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Can I join again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join again?   Can I join again? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:08 am

Invincible wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

I've only been banned once that I know of. And no one will admit who did it. The first account was cole drake. Then I created the Iron Patriot one after the board was hacked. Then "whatever" after I was wrongfully banned. And now it's this one.
Dont forget about your Angel in Black account.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Can I join again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join again?   Can I join again? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:08 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Invincible wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

That was him?

Ill look the posts later to see if he brok any of the rules
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

Can I join again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join again?   Can I join again? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:13 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Invincible wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

I just changed the name for a day because we were discussing metal.. That was the iron patriot account. but I looked and we cant change our names anymore.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Can I join again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join again?   Can I join again? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:50 am

and we all know Metal is beast!
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

Can I join again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join again?   Can I join again? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:51 pm

fine by me lad you should join again IMO
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Can I join again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join again?   Can I join again? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:12 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
and we all know Metal is beast!

LOL yeah. And for that reason alone he doesn't deserved to be banned Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

Can I join again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join again?   Can I join again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I join again?
Page 1 of 1