This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PS3 and wii shortages will last for months

Go down 
+9
DarkSwarm85
Shoke
343_Guilty_Spark
joe11
Stigma
Kendo
Spartan v07
Invincible
Arbiteris
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PS3 and wii shortages will last for months Empty
PostSubject: PS3 and wii shortages will last for months   PS3 and wii shortages will last for months EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: PS3 and wii shortages will last for months   PS3 and wii shortages will last for months EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:00 pm

The shortage could not have come at a worse time either. With God of War and Final Fantasy XIII just hitting shelves.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: PS3 and wii shortages will last for months   PS3 and wii shortages will last for months EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:01 pm

I think Wii will fix it fast. sony is dumb because now they lost tons of sales that god of war 3 could have cause how the hell they have a shortage and release a system seller?i would have delayed it. they probably think they will get it regardless but they need to understand the initial launch hype is what pushes a lot of people,otherwise they wont get it ,not everyone is like that. also something must be going on because who the hell has a shortage issue for 3-4 months and i heard ps3's one could last till june.tell me something is not wrong because half a year shortage is obviously bs,they can be damage controlling and making believe since the slim and price cut didn't work against 360.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: PS3 and wii shortages will last for months   PS3 and wii shortages will last for months EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:02 pm

oh and also this was sony's best chance to get any sales they can get because MS got the second half locked down,especially the fall. This looks to be a repeat of 2007 where 360 crushed ps3 in sales on the npd.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: PS3 and wii shortages will last for months   PS3 and wii shortages will last for months EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:05 pm

Lol at a shortage. Microsoft will rule soon the market. IT SHALL BE GRAND!

PS3 and wii shortages will last for months 2009_transformers_revenge_of_the_fallen_035-%282%29
How Sony and Nintendo are gonna look like!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: PS3 and wii shortages will last for months   PS3 and wii shortages will last for months EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:18 pm

Don't know why but this sounds like Damage Control on Sony's part.

I lol'd at the last part though.

"There is clearly strong demand for the PS3 at the moment due in part to its list of exclusives in early 2010 and Blu-ray compatibility. Nintendo's Wii, on the other hand, will not see any exciting exclusives until at least May and its software attach rate continues to decline."

Wii and blueray I understand. But exclusives? LIKE WHAT? Gow 3 and Heavy Rain...THAT'S IT! Do they think people are actually getting a PS3 for games like MAG or White Knight Chronicles? lol.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: PS3 and wii shortages will last for months   PS3 and wii shortages will last for months EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:43 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Don't know why but this sounds like Damage Control on Sony's part.

I lol'd at the last part though.

"There is clearly strong demand for the PS3 at the moment due in part to its list of exclusives in early 2010 and Blu-ray compatibility. Nintendo's Wii, on the other hand, will not see any exciting exclusives until at least May and its software attach rate continues to decline."

Wii and blueray I understand. But exclusives? LIKE WHAT? Gow 3 and Heavy Rain...THAT'S IT! Do they think people are actually getting a PS3 for games like MAG or White Knight Chronicles? lol.

lmao did they actually say that? like sony?
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: PS3 and wii shortages will last for months   PS3 and wii shortages will last for months EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:36 pm

I'm betting Sony feels bad right now. It should be confirmed soon.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: PS3 and wii shortages will last for months   PS3 and wii shortages will last for months EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:06 am

I FEEL SORRY 4 sony not nintendo because they'll come back in a few weeks r days looks like it will be m$ vs nintendo
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: PS3 and wii shortages will last for months   PS3 and wii shortages will last for months EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:02 am

Spartan v07 wrote:
I think Wii will fix it fast. sony is dumb because now they lost tons of sales that god of war 3 could have cause how the hell they have a shortage and release a system seller?i would have delayed it. they probably think they will get it regardless but they need to understand the initial launch hype is what pushes a lot of people,otherwise they wont get it ,not everyone is like that. also something must be going on because who the hell has a shortage issue for 3-4 months and i heard ps3's one could last till june.tell me something is not wrong because half a year shortage is obviously bs,they can be damage controlling and making believe since the slim and price cut didn't work against 360.

I, for one, am glad they didn't delay GOWIII. That would of just pissed off a lot of people who already own a PS3. Everyone knew that GOW was just around the corner. If they wanted to play it that bad, they should of bought one earlier.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: PS3 and wii shortages will last for months   PS3 and wii shortages will last for months EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:51 am

Kendo wrote:

PS3 and wii shortages will last for months 2009_transformers_revenge_of_the_fallen_035-%282%29

Dude, Optimus Prime is the hero, never use a hero to represent a villain like Sony. You should have used a pic of Mega Tron getting his ass handed to him by Prime.

Xbox 360 is the good guy. PS3 is the bad guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Shoke
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Shoke

PostSubject: Re: PS3 and wii shortages will last for months   PS3 and wii shortages will last for months EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:07 am

As previously stated, Nintendo will bounce back quickly. Sony, I don't know, but Nintendo is used to this and they've always fixed this problem quickly.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: PS3 and wii shortages will last for months   PS3 and wii shortages will last for months EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:33 am

Wii sold out. Old news.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 and wii shortages will last for months   PS3 and wii shortages will last for months EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:15 am

PS3 is teh doomz dayz!!!! lol
I love how Sony tries to act like the shortage is because PS3s are flying off the shelves. Hillarious.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: PS3 and wii shortages will last for months   PS3 and wii shortages will last for months EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:07 am

ouch sony.

MS is about to releae a slim and price drop.............and your taking in shortages in a time when you can still gain some ground.

not smart.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: PS3 and wii shortages will last for months   PS3 and wii shortages will last for months EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:31 am

While Microsoft continues to gain more traction.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: PS3 and wii shortages will last for months   PS3 and wii shortages will last for months EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:57 am

for me i think this is bull..sony and nintendo are screwed for the next months and MS will own this first half of 2010,cant wait for splinter cell conviction and alan wake,while sony doesnt have any exclusive till june for modnation racers and socom 4 till fall 2010,while wii only has super mario galaxy 2 coming out.if i made a mistake about wii please fill in what games i missed,because super mario galaxy 2 looks like the only amazing game that will be this first half
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: PS3 and wii shortages will last for months   PS3 and wii shortages will last for months EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:05 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Dude, Optimus Prime is the hero, never use a hero to represent a villain like Sony. You should have used a pic of Mega Tron getting his ass handed to him by Prime.

Xbox 360 is the good guy. PS3 is the bad guy.
I would have but there were no pics of a Transformer getting destroyed other than Prime on Bing (Images). Besides Im talking about them being demolished, not being a hero (or MS being a bad guy). Because if we wanna go that route MS is the hero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 and wii shortages will last for months   PS3 and wii shortages will last for months Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 and wii shortages will last for months
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: