This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo games

Go down 
+17
xjosh360s
Noelol
M3A7L04F
solidsnake63
the RPG guy
3DO Teabagger
Stoney
DemonWolf
daveMastaKill
Pein
spartan225
Arbiteris
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Blixtstorm
OnlyABluRayPlayer
ghost23
evidentsam441
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Halo games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo games   Halo games - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Gameplay wise...Halo 2 was the best.
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Halo games   Halo games - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:34 pm

I've played all of them:

Halo: Combat Evolved - 9/10
Halo 2 - 9/10
Halo 3 - 8.5/10
Halo Wars - 8/10
Halo 3: ODST - 5/10

Skip ODST unless you own Halo 3, because the multiplayer is the only worthwhile part about Halo 3: ODST, and that's only if you don't own Halo 3. Let's be honest, though, anyone who was excited for ODST probably already owns Halo 3. The campaign is short, although that's a good thing, since the campaign is incredibly boring. Walking through New Mombasa is dull and tedious, and the regular levels hardly make up for it. So even if you do buy ODST, skip the campaign and go straight for the multiplayer disc.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Halo games   Halo games - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:10 pm

jaykay wrote:
I've played all of them:

Halo 2 - 9/10
Halo 3 - 8.5/10
Halo Wars - 8/10

Skip ODST unless you own Halo 3, because the multiplayer is the only worthwhile part about Halo 3: ODST, and that's only if you don't own Halo 3. Let's be honest, though, anyone who was excited for ODST probably already owns Halo 3. The campaign is short, although that's a good thing, since the campaign is incredibly boring. Walking through New Mombasa is dull and tedious, and the regular levels hardly make up for it. So even if you do buy ODST, skip the campaign and go straight for the multiplayer disc.

Really? A lot of people regard ODST as the better campaign in the last few Halo games. I personally think that it brought a good change to the franchise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo games   Halo games - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:27 pm

Halo: Combat Evolved (the first). It is by far the best. Blood Gulch FTW!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo games   Halo games - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:30 pm

ghost23 wrote:
jaykay wrote:
I've played all of them:

Halo 2 - 9/10
Halo 3 - 8.5/10
Halo Wars - 8/10

Really? A lot of people regard ODST as the better campaign in the last few Halo games. I personally think that it brought a good change to the franchise.

It was a change alright, but was it a good change? I just got ODST and I am pretty far in and walking around is so boring. Other then the walking for hours it is pretty fun. And if they would just add matchmaking to FireFight!! I love firefight but playing by myself gets boring.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo games   Halo games - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:04 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
jaykay wrote:
I've played all of them:

Halo 2 - 9/10
Halo 3 - 8.5/10
Halo Wars - 8/10

It was a change alright, but was it a good change? I just got ODST and I am pretty far in and walking around is so boring. Other then the walking for hours it is pretty fun. And if they would just add matchmaking to FireFight!! I love firefight but playing by myself gets boring.

Don't take this personally, but you have to be an idiot if you walk around for hours. When I played through it, it took me 10 minutes max to get to the next clue. There is no need to walk around for a long time. And yes, no matchmaking in Firefight sucks.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Halo games   Halo games - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:50 pm

Halo 3 Overall
Back to top Go down
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Halo games   Halo games - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:57 pm

ghost23 wrote:
jaykay wrote:
I've played all of them:

Halo 2 - 9/10
Halo 3 - 8.5/10
Halo Wars - 8/10

I can't speak for everyone else, but I really didn't like ODST.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Halo games   Halo games - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:36 am

I have Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST, I will be getting Halo Wars and Halo: Reach. I also would like to get Halo 1 and 2 on PC (since the PC versions have online play).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo games   Halo games - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:39 am

Kendo wrote:
I have Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST, I will be getting Halo Wars and Halo: Reach. I also would like to get Halo 1 and 2 on PC (since the PC versions have online play).

I would say wait on Halo 1 and 2. It is likely, especially after the discontination of XBOX Live in a few weeks, that Bungie will do a HD remake of Halo 1 and 2 with full XBOX Live support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo games   Halo games - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo games
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2