This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Your favourite video-game of all-time?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Fauchard
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fauchard

Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 29
Location : My house

Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:46 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
So many to choose from

Mega Man 2
Morrowind
Guilty Gear
Starcraft
Unreal Tournament 2004
DOOM 2
Diablo 2
Melty Blood (gets a lot of hate for no reason)
Severance: Blade of Darkness
Baldurs Gate 2
Planescape: Torment

I fully agree with Diablo 2 and Baldurs Gate was cool (I dn't think I played the sequel though).

btw a lot of people seem to say Morrowind is better than Oblivion. I never played Morrowind, would you say it's better?

The exploring experience is better because the areas are very diverse (unlike Oblivions)
Combat is worse thou but you can cover that with mods, same with graphics
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Fauchard wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
So many to choose from

Mega Man 2
Morrowind
Guilty Gear
Starcraft
Unreal Tournament 2004
DOOM 2
Diablo 2
Melty Blood (gets a lot of hate for no reason)
Severance: Blade of Darkness
Baldurs Gate 2
Planescape: Torment

I fully agree with Diablo 2 and Baldurs Gate was cool (I dn't think I played the sequel though).

btw a lot of people seem to say Morrowind is better than Oblivion. I never played Morrowind, would you say it's better?

The exploring experience is better because the areas are very diverse (unlike Oblivions)
Combat is worse thou but you can cover that with mods, same with graphics

I am really tempted to try it now, I LOVED Oblivion. Well, except for those damn Oblivion gates Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Fauchard
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fauchard

Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 29
Location : My house

Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:33 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
So many to choose from

Mega Man 2
Morrowind
Guilty Gear
Starcraft
Unreal Tournament 2004
DOOM 2
Diablo 2
Melty Blood (gets a lot of hate for no reason)
Severance: Blade of Darkness
Baldurs Gate 2
Planescape: Torment

I fully agree with Diablo 2 and Baldurs Gate was cool (I dn't think I played the sequel though).

btw a lot of people seem to say Morrowind is better than Oblivion. I never played Morrowind, would you say it's better?

The exploring experience is better because the areas are very diverse (unlike Oblivions)
Combat is worse thou but you can cover that with mods, same with graphics

I am really tempted to try it now, I LOVED Oblivion. Well, except for those damn Oblivion gates Evil or Very Mad

If you are really going to try it
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Tes3Mod:Mods
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Tes3Mod:Morrowind_Code_Patch
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Tes3Mod:Morrowind_Patch_Project (this one wasn't out when I played but seems pretty cool)
http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=mods.detail&id=2164
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Fauchard wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
So many to choose from

Mega Man 2
Morrowind
Guilty Gear
Starcraft
Unreal Tournament 2004
DOOM 2
Diablo 2
Melty Blood (gets a lot of hate for no reason)
Severance: Blade of Darkness
Baldurs Gate 2
Planescape: Torment

I fully agree with Diablo 2 and Baldurs Gate was cool (I dn't think I played the sequel though).

btw a lot of people seem to say Morrowind is better than Oblivion. I never played Morrowind, would you say it's better?

The exploring experience is better because the areas are very diverse (unlike Oblivions)
Combat is worse thou but you can cover that with mods, same with graphics

I am really tempted to try it now, I LOVED Oblivion. Well, except for those damn Oblivion gates Evil or Very Mad

If you are really going to try it
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Tes3Mod:Mods
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Tes3Mod:Morrowind_Code_Patch
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Tes3Mod:Morrowind_Patch_Project (this one wasn't out when I played but seems pretty cool)
http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=mods.detail&id=2164

Thanks, I will definetly give this game a try.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

Posts : 681
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 26
Location : None of Your Business!

Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:20 pm

-Valkyria Chronicles
-Assassin's Creed 2
-Halo 3
-Majority of Zelda games


Above is just a few examples above.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Blaze

Blaze

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-06-03

Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:22 pm

No particular order:

Team Fortress 2
Donkey Kong Country 1 and 2
DK64
Super Mario 64
Morrowind
Half-Life
PilotWings 64 (Some of you probably think I'm crazy for this)
Banjo Kazooie & Tooie
The Legend of Zelda: A link the past, OoT, MM, WW (I'm a sucker for Zelda games elephant )

n64 will always and forever be my favorite system. SNES was my introduction to video games, when the N64 came out my dad and I had so much fun. Everyday we would play together, We we're glued to that TV. My mom would have to get us to stop playing. I miss my dad. R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:26 pm

Blaze wrote:
Super Mario 64

This. N64 will always be my favorite system too
Back to top Go down
Jossa81
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Jossa81

Posts : 112
Join date : 2010-07-27

Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:03 am

Elder Scrolls Morrowind

I loved the atmosphere, huge world, tons of stuff to do, and tons of dungeons to crawl through with unique items in them. I prefer it over Oblivion and I love Oblivion as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Your favourite video-game of all-time?
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Video game figures
» Bayonetta/Video Game Figures
» who offer the best video game trade ins?
» Outcry. The shimmering game
» Houdini 1.5 at long Time Control: 100 games.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Classic Gaming-
Jump to: