This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys

Go down 
+13
micheal82
Alex
Master_Chief
343_Guilty_Spark
Kendo
ZaFtxX
ghost23
Invincible
Notorious
johncarney
DemonWolf
Spartan v07
day walker
17 posters
AuthorMessage
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys Empty
PostSubject: how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys   how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:12 pm

I am very pissed why well on gamespot system wars

I wrote this;
weres the evidence saying the 360 cant do what the ps3 has done in
graphics cause crysis 2 shows alot of unused power, and dont take ps3
developers into account remember they said resistance 2 couldnt be done
on the 360, points to Modern warfare 2 graphics yeah their so right, and
remember weve seen what crysis 2 looks like on 360 and hey it looks
better than killzone 2 OMG it's an apocalypse, so i ask weres the
evidence saying 360 CANT do what ps3 can,

He wrote, Evidence - Why has the 360 failed to produce a single game in the last
year or so that has come anywhere near beating Killzone 2, released
early 2009. In the same time the Ps3 has argually had 2 more games that
have improved upon KZ2...

I wrote, why are all the graphic kingz of yours linear as hell and scripted were
games like halo 3 and gears have open areas replaysble areas that are
bearly scripted and is alwayas 100 % different each playthrough, i mean
no coop play or splitscreen gameplay for uncharted or killzone 2 is just
stupid, but then again for sony it's for the money not the enjoment for
gamers,

now i am on a 3 day ban for writing this. Damn fanboy, anyway heres the thread, http://au.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=27229903&page=1
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys   how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:25 pm

i have both and imo gears 2 just as good as killzone 2 if not better. killzone has a grainy look on it which make it look unclear and not too good as we thought. Gears 2 is better looking and it came out before it too.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys   how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:40 pm

I don't really get annoyed unless they've dragged me into an argument that goes on forever and even though I pwned them ages ago they still go on repeating the same bs. But recently I realized something, what elpresador said is true.. How these people are like puppets dancing for you, you can own them by not responding because they are effectively silenced, you have shown them how their posts are insignificant and you are in control of them. Don't reply to them and they either get angered or they lose motivation and can't be bothered anymore. Either way, you've pwned them. I've done this recently. It's hilarious to imagine how pissed off they must be xD

anyway I agree with Spartan. kz2's graphix are overrated. It's all smoke n mirrors lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
johncarney
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys   how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:13 pm

yea ive had several arguments with some ps3 fans that after a few comments they'll say "OWNED!" i really hate ps3 fans.
Back to top Go down
Notorious
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Notorious

PostSubject: Re: how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys   how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:38 pm

worst people ever
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys   how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:03 am

I dont pay them much attention to be honest. I dont care if someone likes PS3 over 360. But it is annoying when they talk trash just to get a reaction out of people. It just shows they must have very little friends, if any at all.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys   how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:41 am

I don't let them make me pissed. I normally just laugh at their stupidity, after all, what more can you expect?
Back to top Go down
ZaFtxX
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
ZaFtxX

PostSubject: Re: how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys   how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:56 am

first of all you cant use logic or reason with them.
i keep hearing the same song "killzone, uncharted 2, gow3"

now to be clear i love naughty dog and the uncharted series, but
uncharted 2 has
1) no splitscreen
2) one of the most linear games i have played
3)heavily scripted

these also go for killzone and gow3

next graphic king is alan wake and its semi open, followed by halo reach,
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys   how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:02 am

PS3 fanboys make me so mad... that I dont wanna buy games for it at all. But that would not be too fair.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys   how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:10 am

You got banned for that? On a system wars forum? Looks like a mod was a PS3 fan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys   how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:48 am

demondragondude wrote:
you can own them by not responding because they are effectively silenced, you have shown them how their posts are insignificant and you are in control of them. Don't reply to them and they either get angered or they lose motivation and can't be bothered anymore. Either way, you've pwned them. I've done this recently. It's hilarious to imagine how pissed off they must be xD
Thats so very true. In the 360 section of another forum I belong to we just ignore the PS3 fanboys when they make troll comments trying to bait us. That makes them more angry than anything you could possibly say to them. They are just trying to provoke you into a reaction. Dont give them what theyre looking for or even acknowledge them. Or to put it another way, dont feed the trolls.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Seaman Recruit
Alex

PostSubject: Re: how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys   how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:50 pm

wait, your saying gears 2 is not scripted at all and KZ2 is. That's incorrect since everything in gears, KZ2, U2, Halo 3 etc. etc. all have scripted events that take place like when you walk into a room and kill all 10 bad guys, a cut scene plays in KZ2, gears 2, U2, and Halo 3. The only games that do not rely on scripted events heavily are RPGs such as Oblivion, but it still has them. The mod who modded u most likely saw it as trolling, because he didn't think u were serious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
micheal82
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
micheal82

PostSubject: Re: how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys   how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:05 am

PS3tards don't piss me off. I just point and laugh. Not arguing with them pisses them off more than owning them with facts. If you ignore them they will all just fade away.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys   how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:19 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
you can own them by not responding because they are effectively silenced, you have shown them how their posts are insignificant and you are in control of them. Don't reply to them and they either get angered or they lose motivation and can't be bothered anymore. Either way, you've pwned them. I've done this recently. It's hilarious to imagine how pissed off they must be xD
Thats so very true. In the 360 section of another forum I belong to we just ignore the PS3 fanboys when they make troll comments trying to bait us. That makes them more angry than anything you could possibly say to them. They are just trying to provoke you into a reaction. Dont give them what theyre looking for or even acknowledge them. Or to put it another way, dont feed the trolls.

Yeah QFT!how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys Dont-Feed-the-Trollshow pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys Dontfeedthetrollhow pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys Dont-feed-the-trollhow pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys Dont_feed_the_trollshow pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys Trollsinternet1how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys Do_not_feed_the_trolls
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys   how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:38 pm

You get mad at fanboys? They are called FANBOYS for a reason. I just laugh in their faces, fanboys from both sides
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys   how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:39 pm

Rabid fanboys are just plain annoying...especially on YT.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys   how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:40 pm

PS3 fanboys like DarthQball make me so ANGRY that I do not want to eat due to me worried about getting fat and bald like them... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
danny100
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys   how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:42 pm

I laugh at and pity fanboys.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys   how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Kendo wrote:
PS3 fanboys like DarthQball make me so ANGRY that I do not want to eat due to me worried about getting fat and bald like them... Razz

You get angry over Ps3 fanboy's?
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys   how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:36 am

demondragondude wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Yeah QFT!how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys Dont-Feed-the-Trollshow pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys Dontfeedthetrollhow pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys Dont-feed-the-trollhow pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys Dont_feed_the_trollshow pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys Trollsinternet1how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys Do_not_feed_the_trolls
i completely agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys   how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys Empty

Back to top Go down

how pissed do you get at Ps3 fanboys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: