This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Castlevania Lords of Shadows

Go down 
+5
Kendo
Noelol
Stoney
343_Guilty_Spark
solidsnake63
9 posters
AuthorMessage
solidsnake63
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
solidsnake63

Castlevania Lords of Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Castlevania Lords of Shadows   Castlevania Lords of Shadows EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:18 am

Im extremley pumped for this because kojima is working on it and he made MGS which is stealth and i love stealth well what do u guys think?
Castlevania Lords of Shadows Castlevania-lords-of-shadow-20090604104109620_640w

Last edited by solidsnake63 on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : image aint working)
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadows   Castlevania Lords of Shadows EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Hidio Kojima is overrated in my opinion. MGS is still the best one and his best games are the Zone of Enders games. The MGS series has gotten so convoluted over the years they are now nothing but a pile of nonsenses wrapped in an outdated stealth package. If you can even really call it steal. Hell, the stealth mission is Modern Warfare is more realistic then MGS4.

I love Castlevania, but I want to see the series go back to it's roots and no I don't mean Symphony of the Night. It needs to go back to it's linear action simplicity.

This Caslvania looks to do that so I'm willing to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadows   Castlevania Lords of Shadows EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:38 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Hidio Kojima is overrated in my opinion. MGS is still the best one and his best games are the Zone of Enders games. The MGS series has gotten so convoluted over the years they are now nothing but a pile of nonsenses wrapped in an outdated stealth package. If you can even really call it steal. Hell, the stealth mission is Modern Warfare is more realistic then MGS4.

I love Castlevania, but I want to see the series go back to it's roots and no I don't mean Symphony of the Night. It needs to go back to it's linear action simplicity.

Thats alod of BS about MGS. I suppose Splinter Cell is the pinnacle of stealth to you.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadows   Castlevania Lords of Shadows EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:42 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Thats alod of BS about MGS. I suppose Splinter Cell is the pinnacle of stealth to you.

No. Splinter Cell has been decent, but I'm not a fan of the series. Although I do think Conviction looks to actually progress the genre.

IMO Hideo Kojima is overrated. Even his most down to earth game, the original MGS, barely makes sense. The MGS series is by no means crap, I just think they are overrated. Overrated doesn't mean crap, just not the greatest thing on earth.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadows   Castlevania Lords of Shadows EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:45 pm

When you put them all togeather it all makes sense. MGS games can be far-fetched at times but thats what makes them much more intresting.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadows   Castlevania Lords of Shadows EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:53 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
When you put them all togeather it all makes sense. MGS games can be far-fetched at times but thats what makes them much more intresting.

It's all opinion and a matter a of taste. But only the most die hard MGS take the time to fit the pieces together and try to come up with a halfway plausible storyline.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadows   Castlevania Lords of Shadows EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:37 pm

Its all a matter of taste. You said it perfectly. Your fav franchise is Halo, and mine is MGS. Lets leave it that mate.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadows   Castlevania Lords of Shadows EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:13 pm

I dont like those kind of games.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadows   Castlevania Lords of Shadows EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:03 am

I think the game looks cool. I am more excited about MGS: Rising though. But I will get this game if its awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadows   Castlevania Lords of Shadows EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:56 am

lol to be honest mgs4 looks horrible but i haven't played it but it looks bad
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadows   Castlevania Lords of Shadows EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:14 am

xjosh360s wrote:
Its great. I have it it is awesome. One of the only good exclusives on PS3. I am gonna get Rising (on 360 of course).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadows   Castlevania Lords of Shadows EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:20 am

Kendo wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
Its great. I have it it is awesome. One of the only good exclusives on PS3. I am gonna get Rising (on 360 of course).
maybe its different when u play it but i dont like what i see
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadows   Castlevania Lords of Shadows EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:18 am

Meh not really interested.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadows   Castlevania Lords of Shadows EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:54 pm

xjosh360s wrote:

Its because your a rabid 360 fanboy thats why.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadows   Castlevania Lords of Shadows EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:40 pm

MGS is a great game...end of
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadows   Castlevania Lords of Shadows EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:21 pm

no really mgs4 does not look like a fun game maybe the combat is good but it doesnt look good to me anyways this game looks good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadows   Castlevania Lords of Shadows Empty

Back to top Go down

Castlevania Lords of Shadows
Page 1 of 1