This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

is perfect dark worth it

Go down 
+2
ghost23
xjosh360s
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

is perfect dark worth it Empty
PostSubject: is perfect dark worth it   is perfect dark worth it EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:53 pm

i want to know everything u can do on it I'm unsure of getting it because it kinda looks badly outdated
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: is perfect dark worth it   is perfect dark worth it EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:47 pm

Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: is perfect dark worth it   is perfect dark worth it EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:53 pm

yea its aa and the best one this gen
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: is perfect dark worth it   is perfect dark worth it EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:27 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Theres a good review on this forum
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/game-reviews-f10/my-perfect-dark-zero-review-t3495.htm
thats perfect dark zero i mean perfect dark on xbla
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: is perfect dark worth it   is perfect dark worth it EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:52 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Theres a good review on this forum
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/game-reviews-f10/my-perfect-dark-zero-review-t3495.htm
thats perfect dark zero i mean perfect dark on xbla

oh shit my bad. Well I've heard that if you are an fan of the original game you will really like the XBLA version.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: is perfect dark worth it   is perfect dark worth it EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:46 am

I just played the XBLA version of it, its awesome. Way better than Goldeneye (on the N64), never played the original N64 version of Perfect Dark. But the XBLA version is awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: is perfect dark worth it   is perfect dark worth it EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:49 am

I haven't bought the XBLA version. I got the N64 version. I don't have the time to play this game since I got other games, but I heard it's a fantastic port. I'll give you the basic idea of Perfect Dark. Perfect Dark is a straight-up run and gunner with stealth elements. It ain't a stealth game, it just features stealth elements. About 95% of the time, you'll be blasting enemies in tight corridors with 30+ weapons. The game's fast-paced in terms of gunplay and movement, it has no regenerating life system made by Halo, it uses health, but there are no medkits or armor. The GE/PD games are known for having objectives you have to do before actually completing the game. You have to complete every object before you can progress. If you play it on higher difficulties, it gives you more objectives. So there you go, a good basic information about Perfect Dark.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: is perfect dark worth it   is perfect dark worth it EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:31 pm

If you played Goldeneye 007 & Perfect Dark back in the day, this game is no question worth $10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is perfect dark worth it   is perfect dark worth it Empty

Back to top Go down

is perfect dark worth it
Page 1 of 1