This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN

Go down 
+7
Pein
Invincible
s2000Joker
GiantRobot2
Rednose
Lt Xplosi
joe11
11 posters

DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN
DBZ
DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN Vote_lcap78%DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN Vote_rcap
 78% [ 14 ]
NAURTO
DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN Vote_lcap22%DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN Empty
PostSubject: DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN   DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:28 am

WHAT U THINK IS A BETTER ANIME
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN   DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:03 am

no one naruto shippuden isnt as FUN as naruto
Back to top Go down
Rednose
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Rednose

PostSubject: Re: DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN   DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:29 pm

DRAGON BALL Z FOR LIFE ( But Dragonball owns both ) =D
Back to top Go down
GiantRobot2
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GiantRobot2

PostSubject: Re: DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN   DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:12 am

well DB series is the only anime i have ever been into. I got every episode and movie for all 3 series for 10$ on ebay
Back to top Go down
Rednose
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Rednose

PostSubject: Re: DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN   DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:06 pm

GiantRobot2 wrote:
well DB series is the only anime i have ever been into. I got every episode and movie for all 3 series for 10$ on ebay
lol the petty officers have it xD
Back to top Go down
s2000Joker
Seaman Recruit
s2000Joker

PostSubject: Re: DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN   DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:39 pm

DBZ for me but I watch and like both.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN   DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:22 pm

DBZ for sure
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN   DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:12 pm

naruto shippuden for me..dbz is boring and they are powering up for like 10 episodes..*sigh* shippuden has better characters,better story and pein would own any dbz character no matter how they power up and not to mention uchiha madara,so naruto shippuden for me,the first db was amazing but after that dbz was meh and db gt destroyed dragonball for me..
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN   DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:35 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
naruto shippuden for me..dbz is boring and they are powering up for like 10 episodes..*sigh* shippuden has better characters,better story and pein would own any dbz character no matter how they power up and not to mention uchiha madara,so naruto shippuden for me,the first db was amazing but after that dbz was meh and db gt destroyed dragonball for me..
your kiding right goku on kaiken would own any one in naruto 1 finger will destory a planet and 1 punch will knock pein out
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN   DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:50 pm

joe11 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
your kiding right goku on kaiken would own any one in naruto 1 finger will destory a planet and 1 punch will knock pein out
pein can beat goku..if goku does all his moves pein will do the same and counter attack him,not to mention he has to fight all 6 peins,even if goku beats pein by some weird miracle,he still needs to beat madara,which he has unlimited mangekiyo sharingan,so goku is screwed either way
Back to top Go down
s2000Joker
Seaman Recruit
s2000Joker

PostSubject: Re: DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN   DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:19 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
joe11 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
pein can beat goku..if goku does all his moves pein will do the same and counter attack him,not to mention he has to fight all 6 peins,even if goku beats pein by some weird miracle,he still needs to beat madara,which he has unlimited mangekiyo sharingan,so goku is screwed either way

Yeah that is if they survive goku's blasts. Not only that but Goku uses Ki. Pein and Madara use chakra. So even if they do use his moves just like sasuke they aren't his moves so he tires alot more quickly while goku can practically go on forever. Just something to think about. lol!
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN   DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:35 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
joe11 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
kamakaha will own both of them is goku goes ssj1 goku will be their daddy and own them even more goku is faster, and stronger than both of them.Madara's sharingan will have no effect on goku because of his strength and will power. Also can pein and mardar detory the whole planet with 1 finger no
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN   DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:36 pm

s2000Joker wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
joe11 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Yeah that is if they survive goku's blasts. Not only that but Goku uses Ki. Pein and Madara use chakra. So even if they do use his moves just like sasuke they aren't his moves so he tires alot more quickly while goku can practically go on forever. Just something to think about. lol!
wow he owned you andre
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN   DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:29 am

i remember the god old time watching dbz
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN   DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:30 am

DBZ, but I'm not too particularly fond of either.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN   DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:33 am

Can't beat the classics
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN   DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:16 am

s2000Joker wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
joe11 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

actually pein has infinite chakra..by what you said he can go on forever,even if he defeats one of his body,he will make another one while fighting,and pein never gets tired so goku would get owned,madara has infinite mangekiyo sharingan,he can destroy goky from inside,i dont think goku has a defensive move of that
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN   DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:19 am

joe11 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
joe11 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
kamakaha will own both of them is goku goes ssj1 goku will be their daddy and own them even more goku is faster, and stronger than both of them.Madara's sharingan will have no effect on goku because of his strength and will power. Also can pein and mardar detory the whole planet with 1 finger no
do you know that rasengan is more powerful than kamehameha? ssj1 is a child's play for pein,ssj4 is just goku being faster,which actually pein can spot him because all his bodies have the rinnengan,and before goku attacks or dashes,the bodies will attack him,in the end goku is screwed,and where did goku destroyed a planet with a finger? wtf are you saying man..sharingan affects everyone,no matter who is it.sharingan can affect everyone
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN   DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:08 pm

if you like anime but not the dragon ball series your automaticaly a fag
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN   DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN Empty

Back to top Go down

DBZ VS NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN
Page 1 of 1