This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battlefield Bad Company 2?

Go down 
+5
Noelol
ghost23
GiantRobot2
joe11
Stigma
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Battlefield Bad Company 2? Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield Bad Company 2?   Battlefield Bad Company 2? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:17 pm

I just borrowed it from my uncle and I noticed something.

The campaign is cool...but the online is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! It's like the opposite of the first one.

This is better than COD???

The shit is garbage. There are more campers and noobs than COD, a bunch of snipe and tank assholes. I have yet to see a game where people actually run and gun, at least in COD you find people doing that.

How you people say this is better than MW2 is beyond me. MW2 is frustrating as hell, but at least it's fun, unlike crappy battlefield 2. And now I'm stuck with it because I'm an achievement whore.

LOL! At dedicated servers, this game can lag like a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

Battlefield Bad Company 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2?   Battlefield Bad Company 2? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:19 pm