This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OMFG KARMA IS A BITCH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

OMFG KARMA IS A BITCH Empty
PostSubject: OMFG KARMA IS A BITCH   OMFG KARMA IS A BITCH EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:52 pm

i made a topic called "OMFG this guy is a dumb ass" my attempt to rick roll people.

my favourite website called theberrics a skateboarding website had this skate video coming out. there was major hype for this video because the skateboarder is amazing. the intro is was epic and tense and then when he is about to land his first trick BAM!!! rick roll'd "come back tomorow"

the video: http://www.theberrics.com/dailyopspost.php?postid=1374

i am sorry for those i have rick roll'd. please except my appolegy.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

OMFG KARMA IS A BITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG KARMA IS A BITCH   OMFG KARMA IS A BITCH EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:58 pm

LOL,i loved how you thought of rick rolling people on these forums.I laughed my ass off when you rick rolled me.I actually wish i thought of it before you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

OMFG KARMA IS A BITCH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: