This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?

Go down 
+7
Cool-Guy
joe11
Dutchy
spartan225
Stoney
ghost23
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
11 posters

England
Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? Vote_lcap16%Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Brazil
Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? Vote_lcap11%Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Italy
Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? Vote_lcap0%Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Spain
Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? Vote_lcap16%Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Germany
Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? Vote_lcap0%Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Netherlands
Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? Vote_lcap11%Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Argentina
Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? Vote_lcap5%Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
France
Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? Vote_lcap5%Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Portugal
 5% [ 1 ]
Other (Please List)
Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? Vote_lcap31%Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? Vote_rcap
 31% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?   Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:18 am

I've been playing FIFA 10 loads recently so I thought I would do a poll about the World Cup coming this summer.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?   Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:59 am

I really would like France to win it since I think that they were robbed of it last time by an undeserving champion, Italy. I mean come on, Australia basically beat Italy if it wasn't for that fake penalty.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?   Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:43 am

Its toughie alright...The way Rooney is playing I think England have a great chance although I personally believe its between Argentina and Spain....With Argentina becoming eventual winners...With Messi playing the way he is....Just mind-blowing.

I also want to see France lose all of there games....Thierry Henry the dirty, cheating scumbag....
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?   Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:21 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Its toughie alright...The way Rooney is playing I think England have a great chance although I personally believe its between Argentina and Spain....With Argentina becoming eventual winners...With Messi playing the way he is....Just mind-blowing.

I also want to see France lose all of there games....Thierry Henry the dirty, cheating scumbag....

Too true the Irish were robbed and I would of much rather had seen them qualify than the bloody French!
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?   Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:38 pm

ghost23 wrote:
I really would like France to win it since I think that they were robbed of it last time by an undeserving champion, Italy. I mean come on, Australia basically beat Italy if it wasn't for that fake penalty.
France are shite
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?   Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:39 pm

I would like to see the Netherlands winning. But I think Spain will win it.
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?   Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:41 pm

Could you put a cancel vote thing because I put the wrong thing in.
Back to top Go down
Dutchy
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?   Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:14 pm

ghost23 wrote:

OMG... France fucking robbed Ireland to get into the world cup. France don't deserve it and I highly doubt they will make it out of there group.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?   Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:21 am

Ok a lot of backlash by me saying France. But overall I'm still fairly pissed off that Italians won it last time cause Australia clearly beat Italy.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?   Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:00 am

Brazil they always win
Back to top Go down
Cool-Guy
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?   Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:18 pm

Brazil are no way near as good as they used to be.
Back to top Go down
nalin41
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?   Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Dutch will win
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?   Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:21 pm

spartan225 wrote:
spain would never win..i mean they always reach after the group and fck up.i root for either brazil or netherlands as you said
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?   Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:49 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
spain would never win..i mean they always reach after the group and fck up.i root for either brazil or netherlands as you said

You obviously did'nt watch the Euros 2008. With Torres,Villa,Xavi,Fabregas,Silva and Iniesta they are strong favourites.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?   Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:01 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

You obviously did'nt watch the Euros 2008. With Torres,Villa,Xavi,Fabregas,Silva and Iniesta they are strong favourites.
i know they won euro 2008..but thats not world cup,they have won the euro a lot of times but they never won the world cup and i belive it may happen,but i doubt it..
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?   Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:05 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

i know they won euro 2008..but thats not world cup,they have won the euro a lot of times but they never won the world cup and i belive it may happen,but i doubt it..

They used to be under achievers but nowadays they are a completely different kettle of fish. Its between them and Argentina. Lionel Messi is just magical to watch and he could be the difference.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?   Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:07 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

They used to be under achievers but nowadays they are a completely different kettle of fish. Its between them and Argentina. Lionel Messi is just magical to watch and he could be the difference.
we dont know man..but we have to see.argentina looks strong and i hope they do better than what they did in 2006
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?   Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:34 pm

Sweden off-course, but I know that wont happen since the best place we ever got is 2nd in 1952 and 3rd in 1994...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?   Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:15 pm

England probably have the strongest team on paper but they never seem to do very well.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?   Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Turkey no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?   Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:32 am

I've got say the favourites are deffo Spain this time and with the way Messi and Higuain are playing this season the Argie's could be a strong contender.

The point is though i'm English and we've got one of the best teams and managers we've had in ages so if we can't do it this year then were pretty fucked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup?   Who do you think will win the FIFA World Cup? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1