This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far   Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:15 pm

From based on all the stuff you've seen: trailers, info, screenshots, etc.

Graphics - it looks nice obviously and I can't wait to play it on my HDTV
New weapon sounds - loving the new AR sound effect-a great throwback to the old MA5B. The Marksman rifle also sounds awesome with the sniper rifle and grenades.
Scoped Magnum - Yay, a good reference to the H1 pistol.
Campaign - Looks epic and it reminds me a lot like the first game
Armor attachment - I like this idea and I think it can make the game a lil more interesting
Elites - I like fighting Elites than Brutes and now they're back
Brutes - I also like how they're back and let's see what Bungie can do with them since they were playing the roles of Elites back in H3 and ODST.
Needle Rifle - Looks awesome and I like how it looks in first-person perspective
Marksman Rifle - Looks cool in first-person perspective
Recoil - I love how there's recoil now to make the weapons more balanced out.
Health Packs - THEY'RE BACK! I loved them in ODST.
Energy Sword - I'm glad it's back and it's actually one of my favorite weapons since I had a huge doubt that it was going to be on Reach.

Dislikes:
The new AR - I don't like how Bungie is making this look very similar to the MA5C. I'm not digging the max 600 ammo with 32 bullets per mag. Bungie said this will be the closest thing to the MA5B and it looks like it's a hybrid. It should really come back to having 60 bullets and plus there's no dual-wielding so I'm sure there will be no SMG. It should be an improved version of the MA5B, not a hybrid of both 5B and C. Also looking at the gun in first-person perspective is quite awkward.
3 headshot kill - H1 pistol was praised with the 3 headshot kill. I have a feeling the scoped mag won't have it and this could turn me off a bit.
Halo 3 playstyle - This isn't really a bad thing, but I feel like it's going to be similar to halo 3 in terms of gunplay. However, I prefer the gunplay in Halo: Ce since it was a lil bit more arcadey and basically it's just more satisfying when how strong the weapons were in Halo: Ce.

Well, that's pretty much all I can think of right now. Share yours!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far   Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:52 pm

I like pretty much everything than the main character thing there doing.I like having a silent unknown protagonist like The Rookie and kinda like MC but from the sounds of it,the main protagonist is gonna talk more.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far   Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Nothing really yet that i dislike. It's everything that a huge Halo fan could want out of a Halo game and much much more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far   Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:53 pm

No dislikes yet, doubt I will have one though.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far   Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:19 pm

I think I like everything about it.
Halo 3 had a pretty much perfect multiplayer gameplay. But Reach has added game modes, better graphics, better matchmaking, customisation and JETPACKS!!! lol

It's gonna be freakin' wicked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far   Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:27 pm

I can't judge yet but i'll look deeper into it
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far   Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:07 am

It has no Master chief and its bungie's last halo
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far   Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:03 pm

i dont get why everyone loves master chief(the charecter not the mod) to me he was 2 emotionless 2 robotic ;/
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far   Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:17 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
i dont get why everyone loves master chief(the charecter not the mod) to me he was 2 emotionless 2 robotic ;/

I agree, he doesnt seem all that to me. The halo reach characters look and play identically to him from what i see in halo reach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far   Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach - What You like/dislike so far
Page 1 of 1