This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Do We Expect To See From Natal?

Go down 
+2
Kendo
Cool-Guy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cool-Guy
Seaman Recruit

What Do We Expect To See From Natal? Empty
PostSubject: What Do We Expect To See From Natal?   What Do We Expect To See From Natal? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:33 pm

Natal is coming out later this year and we haven't really seen any games for it yet.
But when we do what type of games do you think will come out for Natal? FPS,Sports games, small mini games like the PS2s Eye Toy?
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Expect To See From Natal?   What Do We Expect To See From Natal? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:06 pm

I hope to see games like Banjo-Kazooie, or other such games utilizing Natal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Expect To See From Natal?   What Do We Expect To See From Natal? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Step on to my channel to see what technology natal has. (in signature) Its too long to type lol. I can see a lot of games coming out for Natal. I can't see it becoming a Wii like toy. The Wii is now mostly work out games. Natal has that accuracy and technology to be in so many types of games. It scans effectively trillions of body configurations per frame, 30 frames a second. 50% hardware 50% software. It can and will do a lot.

Go to ProjectXcellence in my signature below...and subscribe but look at my bio for all its info and links.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Expect To See From Natal?   What Do We Expect To See From Natal? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm

I dont see many games coming out for Natal. I mean there isn't alot of games that you can do with a "controller - less" thing. Just look at PS2 Eyetoy, I mean that just flopped and barely had any games.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Expect To See From Natal?   What Do We Expect To See From Natal? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:32 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
I dont see many games coming out for Natal. I mean there isn't alot of games that you can do with a "controller - less" thing. Just look at PS2 Eyetoy, I mean that just flopped and barely had any games.

Thats cause Sony didn't focus on that a lot. Microsoft are going to push Natal like crazy this Christmas.
Back to top Go down
danny100
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Expect To See From Natal?   What Do We Expect To See From Natal? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:46 am

Ghost23 is correct that Sony didn't support the Eye Toy but you Xbox360 gamers and me soon to be Xbox360 gamer who plays Gears of Wars and games like that need to understand Natal isn't for us.

Natal is trying to get the people in your house that AREN'T gamers on the Xbox.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Expect To See From Natal?   What Do We Expect To See From Natal? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:19 am

i only expect games like wii fit or sports
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Expect To See From Natal?   What Do We Expect To See From Natal? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:01 pm

Im also expecting plenty of casual games, along with that creepy Milo game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Expect To See From Natal?   What Do We Expect To See From Natal? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Do We Expect To See From Natal?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: