This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Halo MP Game modes?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Favorite Halo MP Game modes? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Halo MP Game modes?   Favorite Halo MP Game modes? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:52 pm

Just thought it would be interesting to see what everyone thinks. My favorite from Halo 3 is Team Sumo in the Action Sack (lol) playlist. But my all time favorite game mode from any Halo game was Shotty-Snipes from Halo 2 I believe it is.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

Favorite Halo MP Game modes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo MP Game modes?   Favorite Halo MP Game modes? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:34 am

Can't beat a classic game of Team Deathmatch.
Back to top Go down

Favorite Halo MP Game modes?
Page 1 of 1