This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

iPod Touch vs. DS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

iPod Touch vs. DS Empty
PostSubject: iPod Touch vs. DS   iPod Touch vs. DS EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Now that the argument of PSP vs. DS is out of the way (I'm not even gonna bother until I can think of something, DDD do not brag please). Lets move on to the Touch WARS! This is DS vs. the iPod Touch (yes it is a platform as said by analysts, publishers, and even Sony and Nintendo. Which would you pick for the crown of handheld gaming (Spoiler: DS)?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

iPod Touch vs. DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPod Touch vs. DS   iPod Touch vs. DS EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:14 pm

So now we are comparing Ipod to a handheld video game console?And who cares about Ipod

As if PSP vs DS wasnt enough.....
Back to top Go down
ghost23

iPod Touch vs. DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPod Touch vs. DS   iPod Touch vs. DS EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

iPod Touch vs. DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPod Touch vs. DS   iPod Touch vs. DS EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:20 pm

Wait I thought we lost those? Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

iPod Touch vs. DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPod Touch vs. DS   iPod Touch vs. DS EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:36 pm

This is why there is a search function on this forum, use it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

iPod Touch vs. DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPod Touch vs. DS   iPod Touch vs. DS EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:26 pm

Kendo wrote:
Now that the argument of PSP vs. DS is out of the way (I'm not even gonna bother until I can think of something, DDD do not brag please). Lets move on to the Touch WARS! This is DS vs. the iPod Touch (yes it is a platform as said by analysts, publishers, and even Sony and Nintendo. Which would you pick for the crown of handheld gaming (Spoiler: DS)?

I don't need to brag because I know deep inside that the psp is the better gaming system to me and nothing anyone ever says can change that.

And DS wins in ipod touch war easily. I reallly don't use my ipod touch for gaming. It's like a ps3 of handhelds. It's technically impressive (got great graphics on some games which psp and ds don't always match) but it also has a huuuge multimedia focus (like ps3 with blu ray) and the games aren't the best really...

PSP - has the best gameplay (unless you're happy with pre-n64 standard gameplay. Otherwise ipod touch wins and ds comes second)
DS - has good gameplay on some games but it's got a lot of shovelware and rarely meets psps' standards (" ")
Ipod Touch - meh, loooooadddss of games but lots are very very very simplistic and uninteresting. Some have reallly good graphics but it doesn't make up for the pretty dull gameplay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

iPod Touch vs. DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPod Touch vs. DS   iPod Touch vs. DS Empty

Back to top Go down

iPod Touch vs. DS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Handhelds-
Jump to: