This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature!

Go down 
+5
ghost23
handkerchief
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature! Empty
PostSubject: Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature!   Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:14 am

Infinity Ward have finally announced a great new feature coming to Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 very soon.
This is what IW said about it:
Quote :
"Online gameplay is a very important aspect to the Call Of Duty games to us. With every new COD, we always put just as much effort into designing the multiplayer component as the single player campaign. In spite of this, there is a major flaw in the latest game in the series, Modern Warfare 2 which is that most players stay put in the same place for the whole game, waiting to shoot down unsuspecting players with ease. We always want to offer the best to the Call Of Duty fans and so we've been working on a new feature that will completely eradicate this issue. What it will do, is monitor each player's movement. If a player does not move out of a 2 metre radius within 2 seconds, they will be eliminated from that particular game. This feature will be provided in a compulsory update next time you launch Modern Warfare 2 while connected to the internet. Camping will no longer be an issue."
-Jason West (Infinity Ward)
The update shall be released April 4th 2010.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature!   Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:56 am

That is just going to increase the run n tube...

"If a player does not move out of a 2 metre radius within 2 seconds, they will be eliminated from that particular game."

That seems to be a bit harsh..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature!   Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:04 am

You could never win a game of Headquarters, haha
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature!   Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:05 am

link??
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature!   Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:05 am

Blixtstorm wrote:

"If a player does not move out of a 2 metre radius within 2 seconds, they will be eliminated from that particular game."

LOL. Its an April Fool's joke. Do you really think that Infinity Ward could and would program something like that. Anyway the bottom said Jason West who was one of the guy fired a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
BoznianBadass
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
BoznianBadass

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature!   Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:11 pm

It would be fun though playing Search and Destroy, planting the bomb and then...BAM Kicked from the match!! LOL
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature!   Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:04 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

LOL. Its an April Fool's joke. Do you really think that Infinity Ward could and would program something like that. Anyway the bottom said Jason West who was one of the guy fired a few weeks ago.

NO IT'S NOT!! It's real!

We wasn't fired. How dare you lie! I don't like you now.

I have the link. It's provided above. It's real. I have proof. You cannot disagree with me ahahahhahahahhahahhahaahhaahah!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature!   Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:04 pm

lol it will still suck
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature!   Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:05 pm

matrixrory wrote:
link??

CLICK!
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature!   Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature! EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:54 am

demondragondude wrote:
matrixrory wrote:
link??

CLICK!
I actually believed you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature!   Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:26 am

Ha I knew this was April fools, because IW encourages camping by putting in utter garbage things like heartbeat sensors. Glad I don't own this any more
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature!   Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:13 pm

2 secs thats it they put that then im done with the game and im sure more than half of the community can agree but good thing it aint real
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature!   Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature! Empty

Back to top Go down

Infinity Ward's New Anti-Camping Feature!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: