This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?

Go down 
+18
Noelol
Stigma
joe11
343_Guilty_Spark
Stoney
Arbiteris
the RPG guy
andes755
Invincible
DarkSwarm85
xjosh360s
ghost23
DemonWolf
Pein
Zombl337
Bluenose
Blixtstorm
Kendo
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? Empty
PostSubject: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:10 pm

I wanna know what your favorite platform outta these would be for last gen and why? If I had to choose one it would be either PS2 or PC. Even though I like the Gamecube, and somewhat like the original Xbox, both do not have the amount of amazing games that the PS2 and PC had. The reason I say either the PS2 or PC is becaue PS2 had a TON of games, yet the PC had almost all of the games the PS2 had. Though I did not play much of the PC last gen. So I am gonna say right now the PS2 (though I am interested in gaming on the PC).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:11 pm

I wouldnt count a PC as a generation system as you are with consoles.

But from a gaming standpoint I would say the PC or the Xbox, I have spent to much time on PGR2 to deny its place.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:18 pm

Gamecube no doubt about it coudnt imagine spending a whole gen without melee
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:24 pm

Xbox/PC
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:46 pm

ps2 and xbox..pc is just well only for playing cs for me Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:52 pm

At the time I leaned towards Gamecube & so bought one but then I saw the ps2 looked really decent so I bought one. Liked it for a while but then I still preferred gamecube (despite ps2 having some of my all time favourite games) but looking back I think if I owned an Xbox I would probably prefer that overall. I mean there are just such great exclusives & the graphics were great. I'm tempted to buy an Xbox off a friend who doesn't really play his since he got a ps3. Then I could play all those Xbox games which 360's incompatible with. Smile

if pc's involved, lol it always wins.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:24 pm

xbox. Simply because of Halo CE and Halo 2.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:09 pm

ps2 sly cooper and jak was the reason
now that i think ofit the reason i liked ps2 was because i wasnt a hardcore gamer but now i would rather play halo 1 and 2 on xbox

Last edited by xjosh360s on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:47 pm

I was more of a XBOX/PC gamer last gen.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:05 pm

PS2. It had the most games and the best games. It was also my first DVD player and I still use it to this day. I liked my gamecube too, but the only must have titles it had were Metroid Prime and Resident Evil 4 (which was later ported to PS2 with more features)
Back to top Go down
andes755
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:49 pm

never owned an Xbox/Gamecube so i'd have to say PS2
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:01 pm

gamecube
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:47 am

PS2, pretty much the best library of any console in my opinion. Sly Cooper was the greatest.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:44 am

Gamecube by far.I loved ALOT of it's games

Though PS2 was pretty good.Ratchet,sly and Jak were all great series
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:40 pm

PS2 and XBOX.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:42 pm

You forgot the Dreamcast which is the greatest gaming console of all time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:30 am

ps2, xbox, dc
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:51 pm

Xbox w/ Halo & PC w/ CS 1.6
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Xbox was the best. Although I can't deny the glory of Shin Megami Tensei on PS2.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:59 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
QFT!!!!
It has a great lineup of games...IN JUST 2 YEARS!!! Who would not want to put down the Dreamcast? If all the systems lasted about 2 years, I think the Dreamcast would PWN all of them. THe Dreamcast is still going (At least in Japan) with Triggerheart Exelica.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:03 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
QFT!!!!
It has a great lineup of games...IN JUST 2 YEARS!!! Who would not want to put down the Dreamcast? If all the systems lasted about 2 years, I think the Dreamcast would PWN all of them. THe Dreamcast is still going (At least in Japan) with Triggerheart Exelica.

Triggerheart Exelica is on the XBLA too.
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:46 pm

Xbox. I adored Halo and the games I got.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:26 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
QFT!!!!

Triggerheart Exelica is on the XBLA too.
I know but we are talking about the last gen.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC?   Last Gen Favorite Gaming Platform: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or PC? EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esc6gTo7r1I&feature=related