This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P

Go down 
+3
Superkingz2
Pein
DemonWolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P Empty
PostSubject: You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P   You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Well there are several reasons.

1. Is that the ds (at first) never really appealed to me. Not just because of the graphics but because of the small screen and the games didn't really seem like a huge upgrade from GBA lol (but I'm eventually gonna get a DSI XL).
Psp seemed to have games that just matched the ps2 counterpart.

2.Psp actually for some game franchises, has my favourite game in the series!
One of these is Grand Theft Auto. I've played every single GTA game to date but Liberty City Stories is by far my favourite of them all.
Another is Final Fantasy. I'm not a FF fan but Crisis Core for psp is definately the best of the ones I've played.
Another is The Sims. I've owned quite a few different sims variations; sims 1 and pretty much all the expansions, sims 2 on pc & gamecube, sims busting out, sims 2 pets, sims castaway, etc
But my all time favourite one is The Sims 2 for PSP.
And so on!

3.While I'm 100% a psp fanboy and am not really in need of a ps3, I admit there are a few game franchises on ps3 that interest me quite a bit. Well I can get at least a very similar version on psp. Eg: LittleBigPlanet, Motorstorm and Resistance!

4.Another thing which isn't really necessary, is good graphics. But despite it not being necessary, it's always nice to have such great visuals!!!

5.Control & Design. I just love the analog stick and I love the big widescreen. Razz

Those are the main reasons really. It all boils down to the gameplay. It just appeals to me. DS is a great system and despite the fact that I'm always getting involved with console wars, I'm not delusional enough to believe that it's fact the psp is better. lol

Last edited by demondragondude on Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P   You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:40 pm

arbiters will come any second now and will say
"i dont care..ds is way better and ds owns your psp" kendo will probably say the same thing
but anyway..my handheld choice is the psp,i dont have a ds and i never plan on buying one,except for the ninja gaiden game,but i dont want to waste money for a one game
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P   You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:36 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
arbiters will come any second now and will say
"i dont care..ds is way better and ds owns your psp" kendo will probably say the same thing
but anyway..my handheld choice is the psp,i dont have a ds and i never plan on buying one,except for the ninja gaiden game,but i dont want to waste money for a one game

lmao yeah XD
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P   You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:42 pm

"3. While I'm 100% a ds fanboy"
You might want to edit that
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P   You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Superkingz2 wrote:
Yea lol iwas about to say something cause at first it was like HE SEES THE LIGHT LOL but then i had my doubts xD
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P   You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:04 pm

Superkingz2 wrote:

ROFLMAO XD I epic failed
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P   You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:08 pm

DDD...Please man! Stop this madness!!! There are way to many PSP v DS threads
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P   You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:22 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:

I agree. Handheld games are horrible compared to console gaming.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P   You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:53 am

ghost23 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

I agree. Handheld games are horrible compared to console gaming.

That's why psp pwns. lol
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P   You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:53 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:

MOUAHAHAHAHA PSP WILL HAVE OTHER GAMING SYSTEMS THREAD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P   You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:16 pm

demondragondude wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

MOUAHAHAHAHA PSP WILL HAVE OTHER GAMING SYSTEMS THREAD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You evil genius!! That was your plan all along!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P   You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:55 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

You evil genius!! That was your plan all along!!! Razz

ah indeed it was! And there's nothing you can do to stop me now! I will soon gain control of this area and then my minions shall inhabit it and eliminate my remaining opponents!!
MOUAHHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!! *jumps into flying vehicle, laughing manically*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P   You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:47 pm

I love my PSP!! I got the 2000 and still play it. Especially cause they got games like Modnation and LBP coming out on it, I really regretted it at first but I am glad I got my PSP when I did. Also homebrew firmware FTW
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P   You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Eh good reasons. But I was just thinking that you are just a PSP fanboy only with one describing word for it, BECAUSE. LMAO. But anyway my favorite GTA was Vice City. Nothing can beat the 80s setting of the game and the missions, and being able to take over places. Ah the memories, I had Vice City but lost it. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P   You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:29 pm

[quote="TheJubJub57212"]I love my PSP!! I got the 2000 and still play it. Especially cause they got games like Modnation and LBP coming out on it, I really regretted it at first but I am glad I got my PSP when I did. Also homebrew firmware FTW[/quote

Yeah!! PSP FTW AND CFW FTW! LOL!

lots of 3 letter words hehehe
Twisted Evil

But yeah, psp is awesome. I've been working on a spiderman level on LBP PSP recently. Razz I had no idea the level creation was so awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P   You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:58 am

[quote="demondragondude"]
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
I love my PSP!! I got the 2000 and still play it. Especially cause they got games like Modnation and LBP coming out on it, I really regretted it at first but I am glad I got my PSP when I did. Also homebrew firmware FTW[/quote

Yeah!! PSP FTW AND CFW FTW! LOL!

lots of 3 letter words hehehe
Twisted Evil

But yeah, psp is awesome. I've been working on a spiderman level on LBP PSP recently. Razz I had no idea the level creation was so awesome.

Lmao wow haha. But yeah I had LBP PSP but my file corrupt Sad so I gotta get it again, and MNR looks kick ass! I cannot wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P   You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P Empty

Back to top Go down

You're probably wondering why I'm such a PSP fanboy? :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Handhelds-
Jump to: