This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"

Go down 
+13
doyoucme?
Bluenose
Stoney
Pein
M3A7L04F
DemonWolf
Blixtstorm
343_Guilty_Spark
jaykay
Kendo
ghost23
Mr. Project Natal
-jaz350z-
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" Empty
PostSubject: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:24 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:46 am

Umm...I missed the whole time during the "start" of the gamers union. Can I get a brief explanation of it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:51 am

Mr. Project Natal wrote:
Umm...I missed the whole time during the "start" of the gamers union. Can I get a brief explanation of it?

Basically TTSUF and another PS3 fanboy by the name of laronvonbaron or something wanted to create a group of united gamers to stand up against the BS in the gaming industry i.e. EA having exclusive rights to the NFL and such. But, because they were both PS3 fanboys, people knew it wouldn't work and it died almost immediately. This is my attempt to revive it.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:52 am

Mr. Project Natal wrote:

Basically its this group where all gamers unite so that we can go against the publishers that fuck us over so bad. Led by none other than TheTruthSettingUFree.
Thats the very basic explanation of it. If you want to know more, go watch one of the numberous youtube vids about it.
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:53 am

ghost23 wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:

Basically its this group where all gamers unite so that we can go against the publishers that fuck us over so bad. Led by none other than TheTruthSettingUFree.
Thats the very basic explanation of it. If you want to know more, go watch one of the numberous youtube vids about it.

Actually, it isn't and wasn't going to be headed by TTSUF. That's the problem though, everyone thought he was the leader and labeled it as a group of PS3 fanboys bashing the 360.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:54 am

-jaz350z- wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:

Actually, it isn't and wasn't going to be headed by TTSUF. That's the problem though, everyone thought he was the leader and labeled it as a group of PS3 fanboys bashing the 360.

So who was going to head it then?
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:56 am

ghost23 wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:

I don't think they knew exactly. They just wanted to throw the idea out there.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:58 am

-jaz350z- wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:

Basically TTSUF and another PS3 fanboy by the name of laronvonbaron or something wanted to create a group of united gamers to stand up against the BS in the gaming industry i.e. EA having exclusive rights to the NFL and such. But, because they were both PS3 fanboys, people knew it wouldn't work and it died almost immediately. This is my attempt to revive it.
I hate that old fuck. He's too damn stubborn and does't stop yapping his mouth off about Microsoft and the Xbox 360. He's a dickhead. I really don't know weather to support it or not. I have not seen any problems in gaming industries...yet...
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:59 am

-jaz350z- wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:

Ok then. Good luck reviving it. I think its a good idea but TTSUF shouldn't have been the one to start it because no one wants to listen to anything that he say. I'm just skeptical about it cause I personally don't think that it will ever work.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:59 am

Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" Facepalm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:01 am

ghost23 wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:

Ok then. Good luck reviving it. I think its a good idea but TTSUF shouldn't have been the one to start it because no one wants to listen to anything that he say. I'm just skeptical about it cause I personally don't think that it will ever work.

Honestly, what's the harm in trying?
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:01 am

Kendo wrote:

And what exactly is that supposed to mean?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:04 am

XD ^^^^
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:06 am

-jaz350z- wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:

Honestly, what's the harm in trying?

For me, cause my life is going to get very busy soon and I wont be able to fit it in. But you are right, theres no harm in trying, as long as theres no TTSUF. I just wont be taking part.
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:07 am

-jaz350z- wrote:
Kendo wrote:

That's a facepalm. For you, I'm guessing.

Anyways, I'm all for a Gamer's Union. TTSUF's idea of a "Gamer's Union" is a union against corrupt companies and whatnot, which is basically the Trey Brotherhood (since the only bad company in his eye is Microsoft). But if we can get a group of unbiased gamers like myself into the mix, it'd be great.
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:09 am

jaykay wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
Kendo wrote:

That's a facepalm. For you, I'm guessing.

Anyways, I'm all for a Gamer's Union. TTSUF's idea of a "Gamer's Union" is a union against corrupt companies and whatnot, which is basically the Trey Brotherhood (since the only bad company in his eye is Microsoft). But if we can get a group of unbiased gamers like myself into the mix, it'd be great.

Obviously a facepalm but of all the people to initiate one Kendo should be the last...
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:33 am

-jaz350z- wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Nothing much really.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:21 am

Kendo wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Nothing much really.

Then why post it?
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:00 am

Good luck, I mean it. But I don't think it will happen and I don't want to participate. I've always said if you don't like something vote with your wallet and no matter how many geeks on the internet complain about something it won't stop millions of clueless consumers from swiping their credit cards. Good luck though I hope it works out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:36 am

"The Gamers Collaboration"

That name does have more feel to the matter then "union".

Last edited by Blixtstorm on Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:36 am

I don't really see the point in this gamer union but I guess I can support it...

Btw the last 2 mins were my favourite part of the video!

Jk xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Blixtstorm wrote:
"Gamers Collaboration"

That name does have more feel to the matter then "union".

I agree!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:37 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Good luck, I mean it. But I don't think it will happen and I don't want to participate. I've always said if you don't like something vote with your wallet and no matter how many geeks on the internet complain about something it won't stop millions of clueless consumers from swiping their credit cards. Good luck though I hope it works out.
It's just nice to have everyone grouped together, even if together we accomplish nothing (which I suspect will be the case).

You say, "Why bother?" I say, "Why not?"
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:32 am

I can't really say anything yet but I've got a few ideas as to what it'll be like and I can assure you it'll be nothing like what TTSUF envisioned. When I gather a bit more support, I'll be able to tell you all a bit more.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union"   Let's Revive the "Gamer's Union" EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:08 am

The Top Candidates For The Gamers Union

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI9LK_cWv78