This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!

Go down 
+5
Arbiteris
Polimar
Blixtstorm
Pein
Kendo
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! Empty
PostSubject: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:32 pm

Anyone heard of Lois Lowry. If not check her website which shall be posted below. She is the author of The Giver (a fantastic book btw), so I made a Wiki for her Trilogy series (based on The Giver) and decided to email her about it (which of course I emailed her to her website via Gmail), and gave her a very long reply ( the reply was about a paragraph long). I got replied back "Good job, Brandon! I'll post your letter, or part of it, on my blog.", she wrote a great series and I and my Wiki for her series are gonna get FAMOUS. So welcome a Kendo Wars spinoff, The Life of Kendo! Lol jk. But this is pretty awesome getting replied to by a famous author. Any comments!

http://www.loislowry.com/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:02 pm

._. do we care man? i know some people might now you.but you really need to stop posting this things in xbox republic?? hehe im joking its cool to see that.but i haven't heard of her its probably some author that probably didnt sold much of her book...
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:35 pm

WTF What do you read?

I thought you only read "girl-dragonball" but Anastasia books?

You really need to consider over a sex change.... I dont think i have meet a more feminine boy on the internet.

Grow up.
Stop reading Girl stuff.
Shave. New hair-cut could also help.
Stop posting meaningless stuff.

Get layed! Seriously You need it BIG TIME!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
WTF What do you read?

You really need to consider over a sex change.... I dont think i have meet a more feminine boy on the internet.

Grow up.
Stop reading Girl stuff.

LMAO BLIX HAHA omg its harsh man but still i can't resist it ROFL..that made my day.cant wait to see helljumper or DDD will react to this
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
WTF What do you read?

Grow up.
Stop reading Girl stuff.

Its not a girl book, its a dark book about dystopian society.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:14 pm

Kendo wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
WTF What do you read?

Grow up.
Stop reading Girl stuff.

Get laied! Seriously You need it BIG TIME!!!
Its not a girl book, its a dark book about dystopian society.

GIRL booksZ <3 ???
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:37 pm

LMAO haha..dude i checked the book and its a girlish book by what i saw..lmao as much as i hate to say it..but blix is right
Back to top Go down
Polimar

Polimar

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:04 pm

I hated The Giver, I had to read it in 8th grade
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:06 pm

Its not a girl book. It stars a guy seeing how ihs society is wrong and how there is no true happiness. We are currently reading it in school.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Kendo wrote:
Its not a girl book. It stars a guy seeing how ihs society is wrong and how there is no true happiness. We are currently reading it in school.
its still a girl book because its from a girl author.i read it and the way story goes on is actually boring and is too girlish,they try to be serious with the no true happiness thing,which fails
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:11 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Kendo wrote:
its still a girl book because its from a girl author.i read it and the way story goes on is actually boring and is too girlish,they try to be serious with the no true happiness thing,which fails
Thats just your opinion. I personally believe the story is dark, and is sad. As someone who has been through pain (of course you guys know why), and being a dark person I would have to say these dark stories suit me.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:14 pm

Kendo wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Thats just your opinion. I personally believe the story is dark, and is sad. As someone who has been through pain (of course you guys know why), and being a dark person I would have to say these dark stories suit me.

Girl book.... <3 ???

However, not all female authors are making girl books...
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Kendo wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Kendo wrote:
because you think you are liquid ocelot? lol and to tell you the truth.that stories are what girls most jump off.yes they go crazy about love stories like
twilight and such,but girls also go crazy when theres a "smexi emo guy" its just freaking retarded.there have been a lot of books about that kind of stuff and i dont read them..also i never cry in a book.i mean whats soo sad about something thats written lmao? i have been asked to read some tragical books and i never felt emo or made me cry.anyway we know it suits those dark stories for you,because you love those kind of girlish books >.>
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:18 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Kendo wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Kendo wrote:
because you think you are liquid ocelot? lol and to tell you the truth.that stories are what girls most jump off.yes they go crazy about love stories like
twilight and such,but girls also go crazy when theres a "smexi emo guy" its just freaking retarded.there have been a lot of books about that kind of stuff and i dont read them..also i never cry in a book.i mean whats soo sad about something thats written lmao? i have been asked to read some tragical books and i never felt emo or made me cry.anyway we know it suits those dark stories for you,because you love those kind of girlish books >.>
I never cry in a book either. Only time I cried because of a form of entertainment was a couple of movies (Patch Adams) and two games (MGS4's end scene).
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Kendo wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Kendo wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Kendo wrote:
I never cry in a book either. Only time I cried because of a form of entertainment was a couple of movies (Patch Adams) and two games (MGS4's end scene).
lmao man you realise i and blix are messing with you? i know there are some female authors that make great books.like the detective poaro and such..i admire those books and i read them sometimes
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:24 pm

Blixt's post's are by far the best today!!!
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:32 pm

Kendo wrote:

Books for Girls....?

Seriously crying over a game ending...?
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:35 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Books for Girls....?

Blix I say you should be a comedian. XD
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Kendo wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Books for Girls....?

Blix I say you should be a comedian. XD

Like OMG!! You are just like saying that... to like make me feel good about myself.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:58 pm

I cried at the end of Terminator 2..... Crying or Very sad God I got so attached to that killer cyborg
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:01 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I cried at the end of Terminator 2..... Crying or Very sad God I got so attached to that killer cyborg

I guess he didnt make it "to da choppa".?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:04 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Poor guy lowered himself into a pit of molten lava.....oh memories are so painfull!! Why did he have to die...WWWHHHYYYYY!!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:23 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
WTF What do you read?

Grow up.
Stop reading Girl stuff.

lol XD well I don't see this as meaningless stuff. If I got emailed back from an author I loved, I would definately post about it.
I also don't agree that he should shave, I think he should grow his hair. Long hair is cool!!!
And he doesn't need to get layed.
He just needs to know which sites to go to Razz

http://www.youjizz.com/

lmao Wink
I agree about the girly stuff though. No offense Kendo bro, but your dp's are always really girly lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:27 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Poor guy lowered himself into a pit of molten lava.....oh memories are so painfull!! Why did he have to die...WWWHHHYYYYY!!!!

:'( I cried at the end of Halo 3.... the way you had to kill Guilty Spark ........... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:40 am

KENDO!! I've made you a new avatar Very Happy
A bit less girly than your usual ones...
Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! Kendo_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!   Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author! Empty

Back to top Go down

Omg I got emailed back by a famous Book Author!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Movies/TV/Anime/Music/Books-
Jump to: