This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P

Go down 
+4
handkerchief
Alchemist
Notorious
Bluenose
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P Empty
PostSubject: A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P   A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:54 am

Well when i joined i expected lots of hate. And i mean LOTS! And not much really there were some unnecessary comments from here to there but nothing to serious. But i still beleive we should give them some space cause im sure they dont want half of there threads being replied by 360 Fanboys. Remember if your to sensitive to there comments dont join cause all your going to do is start a flame war. And well thats it so maybe though i doubt we may have more ps3 fans coming from the Nation so dont be suprised if they do. But if they are breaking the rules a healthy dose of ban shall be used. And its the same on our part we could possibly get some bans. So join it if you wish but dont overuse it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Notorious
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Notorious

PostSubject: Re: A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P   A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:45 am

you wanna know something?

the chief would win and cookies are fucking awesome
Back to top Go down
Alchemist
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P   A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:56 am

It will be a few months until that site comes into its own and it will be bringing in the "Trey Brotherhood" crowd so believe me in time it will be an absolute cesspool
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P   A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:59 am

all this is doing is creating unwanted tension.
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P   A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:44 pm

I think I'm going to start a forum for everyone >.>

A bit sick of the forum rivalries or whatever the hell this is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P   A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:00 pm

-jaz350z- wrote:

The Gamers Union will never work >.>
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P   A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:36 pm

There wasnt any conflict between this forum or the vPS3 Nation in the first place.I have no idea why people are thinking there is.

And Jaz,the gamers union will fail
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P   A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:58 pm

HellJumper wrote:
There wasnt any conflict between this forum or the vPS3 Nation in the first place.I have no idea why people are thinking there is.

I never said there was heck in 343 thread i asked whether there was i was just saying what it was like in there.
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P   A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:01 pm

HellJumper wrote:

Well, I suppose we'll see. I've got some very good ideas to include the community but I suppose everyone is entitled to an opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Sir.Zillah

PostSubject: Re: A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P   A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:56 pm

- It's really a cool forum .

Angelus the Wraith and freemon34 jokes a lot .

and we have a few fanboys.....but every forum does .

the thing is, neither of them is a bad place . if people don't like the nation or the republic, then they can leave, simple .
Back to top Go down
http://ps3nation.roflforum.net
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P   A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:01 pm

-jaz350z- wrote:

You'll get opposite sides arguing with one another, it won't do much. What do you think The Wii Network was? The PSWii and Wii60 fans argued like crazy over there, and the unbiased gamers like myself had to come and and quell the flames.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P   A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day into the Nation. (Hour) :P
Page 1 of 1