This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Xbox killed the ps3!

Go down 
+5
jaykay
Zombl337
343_Guilty_Spark
day walker
Mr. Project Natal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

The Xbox killed the ps3! Empty
PostSubject: The Xbox killed the ps3!   The Xbox killed the ps3! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:30 pm

I put it together today (aprox 2-3 hours) Hopefully it will work...it does and now that i look at it...it may have taken 3-4 hours.
This is actually my first work at home and not involving human characters. (school multimedia class)I started with another one a few months ago but it had many problems and it didn't save properly.
I might make a Project Natal animation killing Move or the Wii... Very Happy:twisted: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
The Xbox killed the ps3! Killer10

Last edited by Mr. Project Natal on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox killed the ps3!   The Xbox killed the ps3! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:13 am

lol awesome,
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox killed the ps3!   The Xbox killed the ps3! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:45 am

Nice work. You should send it to MLD, he could put it in a video.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox killed the ps3!   The Xbox killed the ps3! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:51 am

Nice shit bro!
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox killed the ps3!   The Xbox killed the ps3! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:55 am

I wish I knew how to make a flash cartoon. I'd add to yours the Wii blowing the 360's head off and teabagging both of the dead consoles.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox killed the ps3!   The Xbox killed the ps3! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:59 am

jaykay wrote:
I wish I knew how to make a flash cartoon. I'd add to yours the Wii blowing the 360's head off and teabagging both of the dead consoles.

But the Wii is just two GameCubes taped together with gimmicky controls attached. Brilliant business strategy but it doesn't come close to the Xbox 360 and PS3. If it's not a HD console I don't think it counts as part of this console war. It can't handle current gen graphics.

I'm not saying it's not worth owning. Any system with Mario, Zelda, and Metroid are worth owning. But the Xbox 360 and the PS3 are in a league of their own.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox killed the ps3!   The Xbox killed the ps3! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:25 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Nice work. You should send it to MLD, he could put it in a video.
I should but I'm sure he will find it lol
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox killed the ps3!   The Xbox killed the ps3! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:29 am

jaykay wrote:
...You need adobe flash CS4. It's not free BUT you can do like me and get utorrent (free) then find a link (youtube) for to use that torrent and do the steps and get it for free. Hard but it actually worked. Then you will need how to use frames and keyframes then your set and the rest is simple. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox killed the ps3!   The Xbox killed the ps3! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:30 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
jaykay wrote:

But the Wii is just two GameCubes taped together with gimmicky controls attached. Brilliant business strategy but it doesn't come close to the Xbox 360 and PS3. If it's not a HD console I don't think it counts as part of this console war. It can't handle current gen graphics.

I'm not saying it's not worth owning. Any system with Mario, Zelda, and Metroid are worth owning. But the Xbox 360 and the PS3 are in a league of their own.
I think there are a few gorgeous games on the Wii, one of them being Red Steel 2. I think it's more difficult to optimize the Wii than it is the PS3. And besides, aren't all motion controllers gimmicky? EyeToy, Move, Natal, they all seem pretty gimmicky to me. None of them will revolutionize the console, they'll just be one of those things you whip out occasionally to play when the family is together.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox killed the ps3!   The Xbox killed the ps3! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:50 am

Just a smaller version..."test" for signature...as you can see below Very Happy
The Xbox killed the ps3! Killer11
Back to top Go down
igame
igame

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox killed the ps3!   The Xbox killed the ps3! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:08 am

ive seen a picture that looked just like this exept the ps3 had the gun, so im just wondering if you got the idea from that or something else, or did you just come up with it? nice work by the way
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox killed the ps3!   The Xbox killed the ps3! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:24 am

igame wrote:
ive seen a picture that looked just like this exept the ps3 had the gun, so im just wondering if you got the idea from that or something else, or did you just come up with it? nice work by the way
No, it was original. Just something I found simple and can post on here as a .gif and use as a .gif
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox killed the ps3!   The Xbox killed the ps3! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:28 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
jaykay wrote:

no its a white ps2
Back to top Go down
Hivemind
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox killed the ps3!   The Xbox killed the ps3! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:31 am

Haha awesome.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox killed the ps3!   The Xbox killed the ps3! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:09 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
jaykay wrote:

i fully agree. I do respect wii fanboys for rarely getting involved in the console war but the wii really is just a gamecube with a few new cool features. Remember the "I hate this wii" song? It says "wiis are selling like crack but that's coz they're a ps2 dressed up as a mac" xD

btw that gif is AWESOME!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox killed the ps3!   The Xbox killed the ps3! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Xbox killed the ps3!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: