This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Project Natal. The Truth.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

Project Natal. The Truth. Empty
PostSubject: Project Natal. The Truth.   Project Natal. The Truth. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:22 am

(This was posted on my newly updated Profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ProjectXcellence?feature=mhw5 )

The thing people don't see about Natal is the fact that it's not going to have a lot of "hardcore games." But that doesn't mean it won't nor that it should. Before you look at it and say it will fail, look at the fun the people were having when they were playing it. Did they worry about lag, glitches or accuracy? No, because it didn't bother them. Don't think that Natal will be overpriced. Take MY word for it, not some fanboys videos or comments.

I don't care if you don't like Natal but don't take the smallest problems and make it into something huge. It's just lame excuses. No technology is perfect, not even the Xbox 360. Basic technology or not, its never been used all into one bundle before. So take note of that and if you still leave thinking Natal is useless or will be "bad" then you failed at simple logic. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal. The Truth.   Project Natal. The Truth. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:06 am

I'm excited for Natal because I like all kinds of games. I don't want Natal anywhere near my Halo games, but that doesn't mean I don't want to get up off the couch and do some motion capture games too.

It's going to be the best motion sensing tech, but like all motion sensing tech it should be forced into games it has no business being in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal. The Truth.   Project Natal. The Truth. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:05 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I'm excited for Natal because I like all kinds of games. I don't want Natal anywhere near my Halo games, but that doesn't mean I don't want to get up off the couch and do some motion capture games too.

It's going to be the best motion sensing tech, but like all motion sensing tech it should be forced into games it has no business being in.

Same here, after about 3 years of hardcore XBOX 360 games, i'm open to something new and different. But the hardcore games will always be at my side.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal. The Truth.   Project Natal. The Truth. EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:44 am

Well a lot of fitness games could come out of it but I can't see it becoming a fitness machine like others see it becoming. The reason is because the Xbox 360 games compared to wii games is HUGE. The Wii has very little hardcore games and hardcore game developers. The Xbox 360 has MANY that can take a look at Natal and make hardcore games for it. Its a mystery for now... or until E3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Wolfshiemhere
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal. The Truth.   Project Natal. The Truth. EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:18 am

I just want them to show us how you can move a character in a 3D space =/
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal. The Truth.   Project Natal. The Truth. EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:52 pm

lol i think natals gonna pwn lol if i like wario ware for my ds natal will be 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 trillion times better than that (wario ware snapped is a motion capture game on dsi)
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal. The Truth.   Project Natal. The Truth. EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:58 pm

lol and some ppl just dont know the difference casual gamers say mario is kiddy and gears of war is hardcore but a harcore gamer would like both games lol ppl think M rated games are the only hardcore games so think about it, when the first nintendo came out what made it the best? MARIO and all of the sudden its not a hardcore game when back then it was considered the best game ? just like red steel its rated T but its looks great and its on the wii with motion controls and its not rated M
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal. The Truth.   Project Natal. The Truth. Empty

Back to top Go down

Project Natal. The Truth.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: User Created :: Rants, Articles, Columns, Videos-
Jump to: