This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is This Really Necessary?

Go down 
+4
343_Guilty_Spark
Mr. Project Natal
Pickles
-jaz350z-
8 posters
AuthorMessage
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

Is This Really Necessary? Empty
PostSubject: Is This Really Necessary?   Is This Really Necessary? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:47 am

Ok, so a lot of people start new threads about some stupid things.

i.e.

"Hey guys, I just commented on this video and this guy responded to me and he said PS3 is the best. I told him it wasn't. He told me it was because Uncharted 2 is amazing. I told him it wasn't because blu-ray isn't any different than DVD. He said XBL sucks so I told him to shutup and go take in the ass from Sony like he does every night. Then he started typing in all caps and said..."

(fake thread for purposes of education =P)

You see what I mean? They are useless posts that no one cares about. It's one thing to post a video and ask for peoples opinions but no one cares if you had a troll fight with a fanboy.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Is This Really Necessary?   Is This Really Necessary? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:51 am

It has to do with the console war and it's about ps3 fanboys so why not? Laughing
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Is This Really Necessary?   Is This Really Necessary? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:52 am

Pickles wrote:
It has to do with the console war and it's about ps3 fanboys so why not? Laughing

I explained why not in the post.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Is This Really Necessary?   Is This Really Necessary? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:55 am

-jaz350z- wrote:
Pickles wrote:

I don't get it.
It has to do with the console war and it's about ps3 fanboys so why not?
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Is This Really Necessary?   Is This Really Necessary? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:57 am

Pickles wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
Pickles wrote:

I don't get it.

Quote :
They are useless posts that no one cares about. It's one thing to post a video and ask for peoples opinions but no one cares if you had a troll fight with a fanboy.

I'm not trying to single you out. Plenty of people are doing it. I'm just annoyed at some of the crap that gets posted.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Is This Really Necessary?   Is This Really Necessary? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:02 am

-jaz350z- wrote:
Pickles wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
Pickles wrote:

I don't get it.

Quote :
They are useless posts that no one cares about. It's one thing to post a video and ask for peoples opinions but no one cares if you had a troll fight with a fanboy.

I'm not trying to single you out. Plenty of people are doing it. I'm just annoyed at some of the crap that gets posted.

Oh. I thought it was a personal attack because you were jealous about how awesome I am.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Is This Really Necessary?   Is This Really Necessary? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:04 am

I have made a post similar to this a WHILE back. What irritates me is when people start fighting over a different topic in my posts or other posts.
i.e. My post has something to do with Natal and it turns into a fight with two about the wii controllers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Is This Really Necessary?   Is This Really Necessary? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:07 am

Rest assured that my next thread isn't going to suck giant donkey balls.
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Is This Really Necessary?   Is This Really Necessary? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:08 am

Pickles wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
Pickles wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
Pickles wrote:

I don't get it.

Quote :

Oh. I thought it was a personal attack because you were jealous about how awesome I am.

rofl Laughing

Mr. Project Natal wrote:
I have made a post similar to this a WHILE back. What irritates me is when people start fighting over a different topic in my posts or other posts.
i.e. My post has something to do with Natal and it turns into a fight with two about the wii controllers.

That doesn't bother me as much as long as it had a reasonable road to that point. You know Question
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Is This Really Necessary?   Is This Really Necessary? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:27 am

If you don't like a thread I suggest not reading it. The console war section is for discussing the state of the console war. If people want to post examples of dumb ass PS3 fantards to laugh at I say let them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Is This Really Necessary?   Is This Really Necessary? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:38 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
If you don't like a thread I suggest not reading it. The console war section is for discussing the state of the console war. If people want to post examples of dumb ass PS3 fantards to laugh at I say let them.
Can we keep it at that, though? I'm sick of getting the PS3 involved in everything. Can we discuss the 360 without bashing the PS3 all the time? I'll see a thread about "New Info on Alan Wake", followed by ten replies of "The PS3 fanbase wishes it had this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is This Really Necessary?   Is This Really Necessary? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:00 am

jaykay wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Can we keep it at that, though? I'm sick of getting the PS3 involved in everything. Can we discuss the 360 without bashing the PS3 all the time? I'll see a thread about "New Info on Alan Wake", followed by ten replies of "The PS3 fanbase wishes it had this."

Agreed. Not EVERY thread has to be bashing on the PS3.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Is This Really Necessary?   Is This Really Necessary? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:10 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
jaykay wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Agreed. Not EVERY thread has to be bashing on the PS3.

It is a 360 fanbase,what do you expect?ive seen so many fanbase forums doing the same thing.Plus,this is the only forum people can bash Ps3 without being bashed by PS3 fanboys.If you dont like that,then leave

But I do get a little tired of "hey guys,look at this arguement I had with a fanboy,I owned him" threads
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Is This Really Necessary?   Is This Really Necessary? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:30 pm

Unnecessary bashing of the PS3 is getting boring. Now bashing rabid fanboys(360 or PS3) is fun!! Razz

For your own safety DO NOT bash 360 fanboys!! lol Im kidding Im kidding!
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Is This Really Necessary?   Is This Really Necessary? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:14 pm

jaykay wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

If I were you I'd just expect that from the console war section. The Xbox 360 General Discussion is less about bashing the competition and more about Xbox gaming talk. I move threads between the too because people are still confused about the difference between the two categories.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Is This Really Necessary?   Is This Really Necessary? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:27 pm

Um Blue ray is much different than DVD BLue Ray has alot more storage and quality power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is This Really Necessary?   Is This Really Necessary? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is This Really Necessary?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: