This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.!

Go down 
+4
jaykay
ghost23
handkerchief
Mr. Project Natal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.! Empty
PostSubject: We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.!   We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:13 am

¡ɹǝɥʇǝboʇ ʞɹoʍ oʇ pǝǝu ǝʍ ˙sǝbɐssǝɯ ǝsǝɥʇ ɟo ǝuo ʇǝb noʎ sɐ uoos sɐ sɹǝʎɐןd ʇuǝɔǝɹ oʇ puǝs oʇ oʇ ʇuɐʍ noʎ ɟı ǝǝɹɟ ןǝǝɟ puɐ ˙pɐǝɹds oʇ spǝǝu sıɥʇ ˙spuǝıɹɟ ɹnoʎ ןןɐ ןןǝʇ puɐ ǝbɐssǝɯ ɐ noʎ puǝs ʎǝɥʇ sɐ uoos sɐ ǝןdoǝd ǝsǝɥʇ ʇɹodǝɹ ˙ǝʞoظ ɐ ʇou sı sıɥʇ ˙buıɹǝdɯɐʇ ɯǝʇsʎs ɹoɟ ǝןdoǝd ǝsǝɥʇ uo ʇuıɐןdɯoɔ ɐ ǝןıɟ oʇ 1 sɐ ɹǝɥʇǝboʇ ʞɹoʍ oʇ pǝǝu ǝʍ
¿ʇɥbıɹ˙˙˙sǝʇıʌuı ʎqqoן ǝbıʇsǝɹd ɥʇ01 ǝɯ buıpuǝs ǝuıןuo ǝןdoǝd ǝɥʇ ןןɐ ɟo ʞɔıs ɯɐ ı START HERE
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.!   We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:14 am

If you don't understand it turn your head upside down...or just read this...↓↓↓↓↓↓

I am sick of all the people online sending me 10th prestige lobby invites...right?
We need to work TOGETHER AS 1 to file a complaint on these people for system tampering. This is not a joke. REPORT these people as soon as they send you a message and tell all your friends. This needs to spread. And feel free if you want to to send to recent players as soon as you get one of these messages. We NEED to work together!

Last edited by Mr. Project Natal on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.!   We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:16 am

http://www.fliptext.org/ is how i did that. lol I wanted to use it SOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.!   We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:46 am

i report them anyway and i tell my friends to do the same if they get those messsages
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.!   We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:02 am

I'm more sick of people on my friends list sending me links to the msp generator website. It's getting really annoying.
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.!   We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:31 am

That Flip Text thing sucks. I turned my laptop upside down to read it. All of your 't's are backwards.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.!   We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:08 pm

What? 10th prestige lobby invites? scratch Can someone explain.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.!   We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:25 pm

How do you flip the text upside down?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.!   We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:49 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I'm not positive on how it works, but the host either glitches or mods to get everyone to the 10th Prestige in MW2, or they glitch or mod to get tons of experience for mundane things.

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
How do you flip the text upside down?
http://www.fliptext.org/
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.!   We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:12 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:

randomly youll get an invite from someone if youve been playing mw2 saying 10th prestige lobby invite for "X" amount of microsoft points.

idk if its a glitch or what but i report them anyway
Back to top Go down
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.!   We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:40 pm

matrixrory wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

randomly youll get an invite from someone if youve been playing mw2 saying 10th prestige lobby invite for "X" amount of microsoft points.

idk if its a glitch or what but i report them anyway
It's either a glitch that you can get banned for if you are discovered or a scam and you get nothing. It's lose/lose.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.!   We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:43 pm

): ʎɐןd oʇ ʇuɐʍ ʇ,uop ı sǝɯɐb oʇ ǝɯ buıʇıʌuı ɹo˙˙˙˙ɥqʇ ʇǝspɐǝɥ ɐ ʎnq oʇ ǝɯ buıʞsɐ ǝןdoǝd ʇnoqɐ ɟɟo pǝssıd ǝɹoɯ ʇǝb ı ˙ɯǝןqoɹd sıɥʇ pɐɥ ɹǝʌǝu ı
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
midgetshotgunner
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
midgetshotgunner

PostSubject: Re: We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.!   We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.! EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:07 pm

lol i thought u were gunna say racist 8 year olds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.!   We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:14 pm

HAHAHA this is what you get with MW2.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.!   We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:58 am

jaykay wrote:
That Flip Text thing sucks. I turned my laptop upside down to read it. All of your 't's are backwards.
Ya, I see many different ones but i think they are all the same...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.!   We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.! Empty

Back to top Go down

We need to stop one thing on XBL!.!.!.!
Page 1 of 1