This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Why was I banned?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I want an explanation



Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-04-07

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:43 pm

im "PS2 is better than ps3", i know its against the rules to have more than one account, but i want an explanation, WHY was I banned? I said ONE good thing about the ps3 and i get banned?, i didnt say the 360 was bad in any way, i just said the ps3 was good, wow u guys are fanboys, im out, by the way you can't ban somebody IP ad. theirs 10000's of proxys waiting to be used.



this just proved to me this forum is nothing but a place for 360 fanboys who get owned in youtube to talk amongst themselves and cry about how they got owned,



this forum = about as fanboyish as THETRUTHSETTINGUFREE


if ur not a fanboy forum then only bann trolls, not people who know what their talking about and keep brainless fanboys.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:48 pm

I say good things about the PS3 too. Hmmm why did'nt I get banned? Maybe because you have a sketchy name and you were acting like a brainless fanboy yourself. Even Jaz pointed it out to the mods.

If anything you were acting like a rabid 360 fanboy from the posts I've seen from you. Or a stealth troll.
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

Posts : 257
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 25

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:49 pm

You were fine by me. If anything, you were too much of a 360 fanboy. Too good to be true, I guess?
Back to top Go down
I want an explanation



Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-04-07

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:51 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I say good things about the PS3 too. Hmmm why did'nt I get banned? Maybe because you have a sketchy name and you were acting like a brainless fanboy yourself. Even Jaz pointed it out to the mods.

If anything you were acting like a rabid 360 fanboy from the posts I've seen from you. Or a stealth troll.


From what I've seen, the only reason I wasn't banned day one was because I WAS a rabid 360 fanboy...
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:54 pm

I want an explanation wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I say good things about the PS3 too. Hmmm why did'nt I get banned? Maybe because you have a sketchy name and you were acting like a brainless fanboy yourself. Even Jaz pointed it out to the mods.

If anything you were acting like a rabid 360 fanboy from the posts I've seen from you. Or a stealth troll.


From what I've seen, the only reason I wasn't banned day one was because I WAS a rabid 360 fanboy...

So what are you? Were do you stand? Are you a 360 fanboy or neutral? What about your Halo 3 review. (The first one) Some off you posts have been way too fanboyish which ,Im guessing, lead to one of the mods thinking you wore a troll.
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

Posts : 257
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 25

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:56 pm

I want an explanation wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I say good things about the PS3 too. Hmmm why did'nt I get banned? Maybe because you have a sketchy name and you were acting like a brainless fanboy yourself. Even Jaz pointed it out to the mods.

If anything you were acting like a rabid 360 fanboy from the posts I've seen from you. Or a stealth troll.


From what I've seen, the only reason I wasn't banned day one was because I WAS a rabid 360 fanboy...
That used to be the case, but you don't have to act like or be a rabid 360 fanboy anymore. Just look at me. I'm an admin at the PS3 Nation, and while I do prefer the 360, I argue against unfair judgments and ludicrous statements and all that.
Back to top Go down
I want an explanation



Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-04-07

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:02 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I want an explanation wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I say good things about the PS3 too. Hmmm why did'nt I get banned? Maybe because you have a sketchy name and you were acting like a brainless fanboy yourself. Even Jaz pointed it out to the mods.

If anything you were acting like a rabid 360 fanboy from the posts I've seen from you. Or a stealth troll.


From what I've seen, the only reason I wasn't banned day one was because I WAS a rabid 360 fanboy...

So what are you? Were do you stand? Are you a 360 fanboy or neutral? What about your Halo 3 review. (The first one) Some off you posts have been way too fanboyish which ,Im guessing, lead to one of the mods thinking you wore a troll.


TBH neutral, and for real, ( ive seen some posers as neutral on other forums), heavy rain is my favorite game this gen, 2nd would be uncharted 2, making ps3 stand just as good as 360 for me. Those two games mainly. The first halo 3 review was essentially and idea 2 see your reaction, i mean ive heard bad things about this forum, after that post i was convinced you guys were NOT fanboys. Then I actually said something good about the ps3, that lead to a ban.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:07 pm

You should really ask one of the mods. Saying something good about the PS3 and getting banned is harsh. I dont know the full story so I wont butt in.
Back to top Go down
I want an explanation



Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-04-07

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:07 pm

jaykay wrote:
I want an explanation wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I say good things about the PS3 too. Hmmm why did'nt I get banned? Maybe because you have a sketchy name and you were acting like a brainless fanboy yourself. Even Jaz pointed it out to the mods.

If anything you were acting like a rabid 360 fanboy from the posts I've seen from you. Or a stealth troll.


From what I've seen, the only reason I wasn't banned day one was because I WAS a rabid 360 fanboy...
That used to be the case, but you don't have to act like or be a rabid 360 fanboy anymore. Just look at me. I'm an admin at the PS3 Nation, and while I do prefer the 360, I argue against unfair judgments and ludicrous statements and all that.

"Anymore" well I'm probably going to get banned as soon as a mod see's this lol, aight im joining PSU, at least i can say something good about the opposing console their without the ban hammer.
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

Posts : 257
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 25

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:09 pm

I want an explanation wrote:
jaykay wrote:
I want an explanation wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I say good things about the PS3 too. Hmmm why did'nt I get banned? Maybe because you have a sketchy name and you were acting like a brainless fanboy yourself. Even Jaz pointed it out to the mods.

If anything you were acting like a rabid 360 fanboy from the posts I've seen from you. Or a stealth troll.


From what I've seen, the only reason I wasn't banned day one was because I WAS a rabid 360 fanboy...
That used to be the case, but you don't have to act like or be a rabid 360 fanboy anymore. Just look at me. I'm an admin at the PS3 Nation, and while I do prefer the 360, I argue against unfair judgments and ludicrous statements and all that.

"Anymore" well I'm probably going to get banned as soon as a mod see's this lol, aight im joining PSU, at least i can say something good about the opposing console their without the ban hammer.
Playstation Universe or Playstation University? Over at Playstation University, we use PSU to refer to Playstation Universe and PSUni as Playstation University.
Back to top Go down
I want an explanation



Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-04-07

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:12 pm

jaykay wrote:
I want an explanation wrote:
jaykay wrote:
I want an explanation wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I say good things about the PS3 too. Hmmm why did'nt I get banned? Maybe because you have a sketchy name and you were acting like a brainless fanboy yourself. Even Jaz pointed it out to the mods.

If anything you were acting like a rabid 360 fanboy from the posts I've seen from you. Or a stealth troll.


From what I've seen, the only reason I wasn't banned day one was because I WAS a rabid 360 fanboy...
That used to be the case, but you don't have to act like or be a rabid 360 fanboy anymore. Just look at me. I'm an admin at the PS3 Nation, and while I do prefer the 360, I argue against unfair judgments and ludicrous statements and all that.

"Anymore" well I'm probably going to get banned as soon as a mod see's this lol, aight im joining PSU, at least i can say something good about the opposing console their without the ban hammer.
Playstation Universe or Playstation University? Over at Playstation University, we use PSU to refer to Playstation Universe and PSUni as Playstation University.


Trying both lol
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

Posts : 257
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 25

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:14 pm

I want an explanation wrote:
jaykay wrote:
I want an explanation wrote:
jaykay wrote:
I want an explanation wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I say good things about the PS3 too. Hmmm why did'nt I get banned? Maybe because you have a sketchy name and you were acting like a brainless fanboy yourself. Even Jaz pointed it out to the mods.

If anything you were acting like a rabid 360 fanboy from the posts I've seen from you. Or a stealth troll.


From what I've seen, the only reason I wasn't banned day one was because I WAS a rabid 360 fanboy...
That used to be the case, but you don't have to act like or be a rabid 360 fanboy anymore. Just look at me. I'm an admin at the PS3 Nation, and while I do prefer the 360, I argue against unfair judgments and ludicrous statements and all that.

"Anymore" well I'm probably going to get banned as soon as a mod see's this lol, aight im joining PSU, at least i can say something good about the opposing console their without the ban hammer.
Playstation Universe or Playstation University? Over at Playstation University, we use PSU to refer to Playstation Universe and PSUni as Playstation University.


Trying both lol
Alright. I'll see you at PSUni. I'm TRF over there. I sent you a message for another site you could join.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-18

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:41 pm

Some of your posts sounded like you were being a sarcastic PS3 fanboy. That's probably why you were banned. But I've been banned before and I didn't think I did anything wrong....so...? What did the comment say when you tried to log in?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:22 pm

Moving this to the Rules and Regulations Section.

I wasn't the one who banned you. Whoever banned you didn't leave an explanation.
As for why you were banned, you did seem like you were trying to mock us especially with that Halo 3 review and a lot of your posts don't add up.
For example: You said that all PS3 games are shitty and get lucky reviews then you say that Heavy Rain is work of art.
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

Posts : 257
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 25

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:03 am

ghost23 wrote:
Moving this to the Rules and Regulations Section.

I wasn't the one who banned you. Whoever banned you didn't leave an explanation.
As for why you were banned, you did seem like you were trying to mock us especially with that Halo 3 review and a lot of your posts don't add up.
For example: You said that all PS3 games are shitty and get lucky reviews then you say that Heavy Rain is work of art.
Maybe he hates all PS3 exclusives except Heavy Rain.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:19 am

It wasn't me so I can't help you out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
I want an explanation



Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-04-07

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:47 am

jaykay wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Moving this to the Rules and Regulations Section.

I wasn't the one who banned you. Whoever banned you didn't leave an explanation.
As for why you were banned, you did seem like you were trying to mock us especially with that Halo 3 review and a lot of your posts don't add up.
For example: You said that all PS3 games are shitty and get lucky reviews then you say that Heavy Rain is work of art.
Maybe he hates all PS3 exclusives except Heavy Rain.


What I meant to say was compared to 360, and the multiplats, I worded it wrong, that was my fault.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-18

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:21 pm

This forum has way too many moderators. It's funny how when someone does get banned, no one seems to know who did it. I think MLD should be the only one with mod powers.
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

Posts : 257
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 25

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Invincible wrote:
This forum has way too many moderators. It's funny how when someone does get banned, no one seems to know who did it. I think MLD should be the only one with mod powers.
I nominate 343 to remain a moderator. He seems to be on top of things. Plus he's the one acting as an admin, doing the whole truce (or "understanding" as some of you bitter people forced him to call it).

Not saying the other mods aren't doing a good job, I just think 343 really stands out, even if I can't agree with his ideas on gaming.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:16 am

I didnt ban you
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:18 pm

HellJumper wrote:
I didnt ban you
Neither did I. In fact I've been gone for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 26
Location : None of Your Damn Business!

Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:47 pm

I dont know why you were banned. You seemed cool to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content




Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was I banned?   Why was I banned? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Why was I banned?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» and gibby was banned again :)
» Yo :)
» Build-A-Bear Workshop® mini friends in McDonald's Happy Meal®
» Gibby was banned!!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: