This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My problems with Mass Effect

Go down 
+5
ghost23
Lt Xplosi
Pein
DarkSwarm85
Stoney
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

My problems with Mass Effect - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My problems with Mass Effect   My problems with Mass Effect - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 5:53 pm

he think it is a copy....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My problems with Mass Effect   My problems with Mass Effect - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:49 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Species Acceptance: Yuuzhan Vong War (Not in the same fashion as humans in ME)

Defeating a massive threat: (You already know and it is everywhere in star wars media)

Mysterious species disappearance: Disappearance of the Cularin System (Not on the scale or plot importance as ME2)

It is highly likely there are more, here are some examples, I could search my source for more.

Like I said,LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE

There wasnt any threat that could destroy the entire Galaxy or universe in Starwars.starwars is always about defeating the evil sith,not stooping an evil from destroying the galaxy

If you want,I will copy and paste the wikipedia summary of the Mass Effect story.Then I want you to go find a story that is the same as it.

See my point now?

I am, you tell me to look at the big picture and don't see it yourself, the star wars story is not always about defeating evil sith, it is part of it, but there are many times where that is never the case. Anyway, you may want to research the topic next time.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong_war

BTW you might find the Mass Effect wiki to be a better source.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Effect_Wiki

You dont see the big picture

Do you honestly think starwars and Mass Effects stories are the same?I mean seriously

And another thing I dont get,why do you critisize Mass Effect for having similarities to starwars when you love starwars?if you loved starwars universe,then by your logic,you should love Mass Effects.

No, I don't, but very similar, which was my point.

I can see them as similar, but can't get into ME's story for whatever reason, that is strange to me as well. I may get into it one day. I like it when stories have some originality though, could that be it, maybe.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: My problems with Mass Effect   My problems with Mass Effect - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:23 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I think DDD will agree with your opinion.I personally loved it. One of the best games (and sequel) I've played in a long time.

But hey its your opinion, I aint going to flame ya. Very Happy

Definately not. I think Mass Effect 1 is amazing once you get into it.
Admittedly I can't be bothered to give it another playthrough, at least not right now but I want to pick up ME2 sometime!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: My problems with Mass Effect   My problems with Mass Effect - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:49 pm

lol hes just hating on me2 because he knows its better then KOTOR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My problems with Mass Effect   My problems with Mass Effect - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:13 am

xjosh360s wrote:
lol hes just hating on me2 because he knows its better then KOTOR

Better? lol in your very subjective dreams, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My problems with Mass Effect   My problems with Mass Effect - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My problems with Mass Effect
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2